What's new

Hey there

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I am Eli from UK. I am going through this forum from couple of years or so and now decided to be a part of it. Here are my interests and answer to your queries :

1) Tell your interests? - Soccer, Watching Documentaries, Geopolitical discussion.
2) How did you find us? - Google
3) What interests you here? - Strategic discussions
4) What is your profession? - Software Developer
5) Your nationality and/or origin? - Britisher
6) City you are posting from?- Essex

Welcome to the forums, please introduce yourself in the member's introduction area and kindly review our rules and regulations.

Happy foruming

Hey I am Eli from UK. I am going through this forum from couple of years or so and now decided to be a part of it. Here are my interests and answer to your queries :

1) Tell your interests? - Soccer, Watching Documentaries, Geopolitical discussion.
2) How did you find us? - Google
3) What interests you here? - Strategic discussions
4) What is your profession? - Software Developer
5) Your nationality and/or origin? - Britisher
6) City you are posting from?- Essex
Bull.

"Soccer"?

"Britisher"?

Sod off back to the call centre.

@mods. Eject this amateur false flagged please.

suspect it's a bahman lady of means. likely owns that call center and more
I have my suspicions that a number of false flaggers are nudging this forum on behalf of India's interests. I'm struggling to understand some of the bizarre threads opened recently about several issues. You know what I'm referring to because you're clued up. It is quite probable that mods and admin are being bombarded behind the scenes by seemingly "neutral" British or European or other false flagging Indians. Their opinions will obviously be given weight over those of the bona fide true flagging Indian who is hindered by his perceived bias. Mods and admins will therefore be more likely to act on "suggestions" of false flaggers.

Delhi's interests must not be served on this forum because those interests are inevitably against the interests of Pakistan.

Delhi's interests must not be served on this forum because those interests are inevitably against the interests of Pakistan.
but they are and it will continue to be so for very obvious reasons. like it or lump are the only choices we've got and occasionally we may be permitted to respond

therefore be more likely to act on "suggestions" of false flaggers.
joe the angraiz and his new disciple nilgiri don't have EU flags yet their opinions carry a lot of weight around here
jai ho
jai bajrang bali

Last edited:
Are you a false flagger too?
how is your pir altaf doing these days? any more begging messages to modi sarkar? if modi takes him in you going too?

about jai bajrang bali, this was a message to a bajrangi bhai jaan/bharati feku who was watching this here thread earlier

Last edited:
how is your pir altaf doing these days? any more begging messages to modi sarkar? if modi takes hin in you going too?
maybe you and your whole family should move with altaf to india. False Flagger using similar religious words like your brother Sanghis

So Eli is banned, already? How do you recognize a false flagger, objectively, if you don't have access to their IP origination? And why does PDF permit so many VPN users?

So Eli is banned, already? How do you recognize a false flagger, objectively, if you don't have access to their IP origination? And why does PDF permit so many VPN users?
howdo (howdy)!

if you look carefully, you'll see 3 mistakes in post one of this here thread, then chose a wrong name, then made an anti-PDF/Anti-China/Pakistan post exactly like a previously banned lady member
  1. chatyar/chetyar/chetty/seth is a tamil caste of wealthy loan sharks and business men
  2. soccer is football in the UK
  3. britisher is an archaic form of Briton though still used in Superpower2012
  4. first line of her post is in bobs and vegane accent

Last edited:
I have my suspicions that a number of false flaggers are nudging this forum on behalf of India's interests. I'm struggling to understand some of the bizarre threads opened recently about several issues. You know what I'm referring to because you're clued up. It is quite probable that mods and admin are being bombarded behind the scenes by seemingly "neutral" British or European or other false flagging Indians. Their opinions will obviously be given weight over those of the bona fide true flagging Indian who is hindered by his perceived bias. Mods and admins will therefore be more likely to act on "suggestions" of false flaggers.

If you're on Pakistani forums long enough you learn to sniff out the rats. False flaggers have been part and parcel of this game for 20 years now.

Back
Top Bottom