What's new

Hey new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you say I sound false we been here since 1700's from mother side and 1865 on father side not mexican Spanish

I was born

I was born in Houston Texas my mother is a Dearen french we been here since the 100th and the peralez been here in Texas since 1865 so I'm texan more then most so maybe typo y'all is what it is but I'm on phone so maybe typed yall so don't judge me you can flag me if you want I don't care
Ok i apologize

Ok i just googled it says peralez is a spanish name, so iwasnt wrong as in not french. Anyways, welcome and enjoy ur time.

I know u are shan e ibrahim's multi, u are a multi, ur posting is giving it away.

I am finnish how have swedish pass and are born in Sweden. Cannot much finnish language. Will not have finnish pass so I been in the concrips Army in Finland. Poor class. I will maybe in Sweden armed forces but I grow up even there is only under 54 weeks before I'm 30. It's around 18-26 It have Army contract in Sweden but I thinking I eat medicins so Army career cannot in my Life. A Quess on me Life will nothing with me. He or she is false with me.

Ok i just googled it says peralez is a spanish name, so iwasnt wrong as in not french. Anyways, welcome and enjoy ur time.
My mother Kathleen Dearen yes my father is Spanish I can date the Dearen name back to the year 1066. It's in the tapestry. My father is Spanish thank you I'm french and Spanish I said that

My mother Kathleen Dearen yes my father is Spanish I can date the Dearen name back to the year 1066. It's in the tapestry. My father is Spanish thank you I'm french and Spanish I said that
IF you need my shoe size as well just ask thank you and God speed.

IF you need my shoe size as well just ask thank you and God speed.
omigo what you doing in Texas?

omigo what you doing in Texas?
Was born here lol so I live here. I work 45 hours a week to send all my money to my kids. I live off of 10 bucks a day, and Monday I'm going to send 50 bucks to a different person on my Facebook to prove there is a God. I stay in the streets to see how people suffer. God saved my life Christmas night. They stuck a steel rod in my face and beat me half to death. I was set up. I knew who 2 of the guys were 5 total beat me, and robbed me. God talked to me and helped me. When I was 15 years of age I made a hangmanz noose with my shoe lace. I was in my girlfriend's room. I was going to put it around my neck. Something told me not to do it. An hour later her brother hung himself. I tried to save him it was to late. Three days later I was in the kitchen between his room and me and my girlfriends room. This light appeared 3 inches in diameter right in front of my face. It had beams of light that went around me for about 20 seconds. I was frozen. Then it just went away. In 2012 I left my family. Went to Round Rock, Texas. I found a old bible by rev. Thomas Scott. It had notes and commentary in it. Talked about Angelic Nature. I looked it up and it talked about the light I seen. My life has never been the same again.

Please to meet my self naeem hussain is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom