What's new

Hey Indians - ever saw a saltwater Crocodile?

Stingrays dont attack, Unless you're just another crazy bogan like Steve Erwin and tries to tickle it's belly, Sharks on the other hand is another matter

Btw Crocs dont live in the sea

I know that crocs don't live in the sea, but the Indian member I was answering was implying that the sea is safer. It is definitely not the case.

Crocodiles are born to be made into purses.

nothing fancy... catch the tail first and immediately the face part.. it has a huge hole in the nose.. leave two fingers in and lift, and you're a fisher man

That's pretty cool to know. I am Punjabi, and we only deal with river fish. In our rivers we have trout, turtles, and dolphins. Probably, we have other animals as well, but I am not a sea/water guy. I actually don't even have mediocre swimming skills.

That's pretty cool to know. I am Punjabi, and we only deal with river fish. In our rivers we have trout, turtles, and dolphins. Probably, we have other animals as well, but I am not a sea/water guy. I actually don't even have mediocre swimming skills.

cool... oh you should defiantly learn to swim well and swim regularly.. it'll keep your body healthy and in good shape.

Thank you all for your input. Really awesome animals. I hope i can see one in next holiday.

Stingrays dont attack, Unless you're just another crazy bogan like Steve Erwin and tries to tickle it's belly, Sharks on the other hand is another matter

Btw Crocs dont live in the sea

I feel sad for him nonetheless. People made a celebrity out of him for doing just such antics. Poor bugger.

Crocodiles are born to be made into purses.

Your tears remind me of purses.

Skip to 07 mins:18 seconds.

In Karachi we have ancient crocodiles that are the only ones in the world that eat sweets.

A croc that eats sweets?

Don't recall ever reading or hearing about that before. I guess one really does learn something new everyday.

A croc that eats sweets?

Don't recall ever reading or hearing about that before. I guess one really does learn something new everyday.
So u never heard the vegetarian Crocodile of a Temple in India ...which has been guarding the Temple since centuries ... And every time one dies another appears out of no where ... And there is just Croc in the Pond...

Back
Top Bottom