What's new

Hey fellow Chinese, important message

chineseexpat

New Recruit

Reaction score
Stop bragging about the fast growing economy in China.

1. It creates hubris. Too much pride will destroy rational thinking.
2. It threatens competitors. They will decide to gang up on China in response.
3. Be patient and quiet until China actually gets to a level of development that is worth bragging about.

Anyways I know many people want to brag about good performance so they can feel good about themselves as members of the big Chinese tent but remember this is what losers do. Losers try to take some of the glory of what others have achieved. Instead of bragging about the work of others, try and do something yourself that can advance the country.

3. Be patient and quiet until China actually gets to a level of development that is worth bragging about.

Anyways I know many people want to brag about good performance so they can feel good about themselves as members of the big Chinese tent but remember this is what losers do. Losers try to take some of the glory of what others have achieved. Instead of bragging about the work of others, try and do something yourself that can advance the country.
i am afraid that grey boy 2 is planning to eliminate you !be careful:coffee::smitten:

thumbs up~~~
I prefer Chinese nationalism with common sensibilities.
And not being radical, being criticize are not always bad.
You will learn more while you listen more. Avoid objecting to issues just because you don't like.

listen more allows you to analyze with facts, instead of plain beliefs.
We need thinkers, not believers.

Another fcuking post. Any post or poster talks indirectly doesn't deserve any respect.

Last edited:
Another fcuking post. Any post or poster talks indirectly doesn't deserve any respect. You are talking about Indians...

Please respect, I do not see what is the problem with this thread.
He is trying to tell some of the Chinese members the reality of China economy, rises does not necessary mean better, since it coexist with political and social problems.
And hope Chinese member may act rationally.

And stop being so sensitive, this thread has nothing to do with Indians.
the thread is to hope most Chinese members not to reply like the way you doing right now.

Last edited:
Gee, I must have missed something. What do the Chinese have to brag about anyway? I agree they should keep a low profile until they have achieved something worthy of admiration. Excellent idea, chineseexpat! :china: :china: :china: :china: :china: :china:

Applies for India as well.
Nice thoughts on humility. :cheers:

it is only human to be proud..
even if you are a bum..
I believe in the brotherhood of man...nations are just an illusion...

it is only human to be proud..
even if you are a bum..
I believe in the brotherhood of man...nations are just an illusion...

through human history we all know "nations" are just illusion but life ain't, in this case i would have to say... its a very realistic bloody illusion that we cannot just ignore them by say its just an illusion.

Back
Top Bottom