What's new

Herschelle Gibbs to play in PSL

He was sad because BPL didnt put him on auction ... Good for him....
@Roybot @darkinsky

i saw your post after posting it.... Dark sorry to say he was pathetic in BPL 1! so no one bought him in BPL2... Check out his tweets on BPL auction day

Last edited by a moderator:
Lado lado
fight.gif

@Roybot @darkinsky

i saw your post after posting it.... Dark sorry to say he was pathetic in BPL 1! so no one bought him in BPL2... Check out his tweets on BPL auction day

well whatever, we have lots of players signing in and gibbs is among them lets wait till the list of foreigners is released, PSL needs some big names

@Roybot @darkinsky

You mean to say that after not being selected in BPL and IPL, Gibbs "chose" to play in PSL?

Might as well change the name to PRL #PakistanRejectLeague. @Mani2020:bunny:

You mean to say that after not being selected in BPL and IPL, Gibbs "chose" to play in PSL?

everything is better than the word i mentioned and you have one heck of that league ...you cant outscore that name ...no matter how hard you try now by even twisting the words/alphabets ...or the bunny dance of yours ...not gonna make any difference :lol:

BPL is certainly in a loss here by rejecting big names like gibbs, currently there are irelnd players and afghan players who are the prime honour of BPL :lol:

The Quality of IPL is like that ,they produce players like Kohli. But Pakistan produce bowlers like Junaid Khan without any ipl.. Since When you started Ipl you didn't qualify for any semi-final of ICC WorldT20, AND our players who do not play Ipl qualified for all fours' semi-final. Chalo beta Shabash Ab larki pataney key 2 tarikey sikho.:rofl: Aur Han ayinda humein yeh nahi bolna k ANNEY DO

Great coup, but just see now suddenly IPL teams would want Gibbs.

BPL is certainly in a loss here by rejecting big names like gibbs, currently there are irelnd players and afghan players who are the prime honour of BPL :lol:

why are you trying to insult BPL?? did i say anything against your league?? Of course PSL will have big names like Warnakulasuriya Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas.... btw I love watching shapoor Zadran and Muhammad Nabi ....

and yeah BPL is a domestic league and its successful

67541_421580011250593_733286787_n.jpg

540758_421246644617263_340727820_n.jpg

373958_377829025646277_2097291057_n.jpg

23326_339497406155474_563251562_n.jpg

Great coup, but just see now suddenly IPL teams would want Gibbs.
lol
:rofl::rofl:

why are you trying to insult BPL?? did i say anything against your league?? Of course PSL will have big names like Warnakulasuriya Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas.... btw I love watching shapoor Zadran and Muhammad Nabi ....

and yeah BPL is a domestic league and its successful

67541_421580011250593_733286787_n.jpg

540758_421246644617263_340727820_n.jpg

373958_377829025646277_2097291057_n.jpg

23326_339497406155474_563251562_n.jpg

i wasnt insulting good for u

congrats

@kobiraaz Great pics. Is there no protest against girls dancing ? I don't think there will be any fuss.

Apart from all this negative inputs, If sufficient security mechanism are guaranteed by PSL, more international players should come to pakistan and play there. It will be very good for pakistani cricket as well as it will reinforce the pakistan's security confidence allowing international teams to visit pakistan and promoting the sport in the country. Pakistan has produced wonderful cricketers who have been loved and respected by the world of cricket and is international cricket in pakistan ensure the attraction of youth towards cricket, which will ensure that such great athletes are in good supply.

T20 cricket has infused additional aggression in cricket, and has reduced the time it takes for a batsman to start playing his shots, also fielding in t20 has risen the standards of athleticism expected. Successful t20 international league in pakistan will provide,good revenue to PCB, good exposure to pakistani players and players from around the globe.

All the best for PSL.

The Quality of IPL is like that ,they produce players like Kohli. But Pakistan produce bowlers like Junaid Khan without any ipl.. Since When you started Ipl you didn't qualify for any semi-final of ICC WorldT20, AND our players who do not play Ipl qualified for all fours' semi-final. Chalo beta Shabash Ab larki pataney key 2 tarikey sikho.:rofl: Aur Han ayinda humein yeh nahi bolna k ANNEY DO

:lol:

nice avatar mate.and welcome to pdf.

Back
Top Bottom