What's new

Heroes Of Kargil!

these things can only be valid when the same Generous army also accepts its faults too n take steps to stop them too.ets not forget its the same army whose senior officer Col. was involved in Samjhota Express Bombings too where 68 innocent Pakistanis died in your soil. And on the other-hand we never heard of any Pak soldier or even jawan involved in the Killings of Indians in our Soil.We Honor Our Guests.
Again Samjhota, you there are no bad apples in Pakistan Army ? 1 officer in IA in over 1 million strong army. :lol:

Your army overthrow govt. elected by you people. And what you did in 1971, speaks a lot about your Army.

Look at the professionalism of Indian Army. I also said that only few soldiers in PA are bad. Rest are professionals. But like always you are cherry picking. I just laugh at you guys.

PA is 100% holier than anyone. :cheesy:

soldiers need to be honored and respected because they fight for their motherland and live an eternal life in the hearts of their nation .................................

soldiers need to be honored and respected because they fight for their motherland and live an eternal life in the hearts of their nation .................................
Exactly. But we should also get rid of bad soldiers who don't respect other nation's soldiers. Bad apples are in IA and PA too.

But the video I posted shows the Professionalism of PA and IA. We should be proud of our soldiers.

Exactly. But we should also get rid of bad soldiers who don't respect other nation's soldiers. Bad apples are in IA and PA too.

But the video I posted shows the Professionalism of PA and IA. We should be proud of our soldiers.

its upto the media and govt ,
in present day world , media and statements by govt officials matter alot ..... we need to shun the hawkish attitude towards each other ... and should respect the PEOPLE of entire indo-pak region ...

Back
Top Bottom