What's new

Heroes Of Kargil!

Guys for once can we stop the BS and give respect to the fallen??A man putting his life on stake for his country is the supreme sacrifice a human can make.....Lets not forget that and lets all pay our respect to the martyrs...irrespective of their countries.can we atleast do this much??

Saulte to our fallen soldiers! Their sacrifices will never be forgotten. They are the heroes of our nation and deserve each and every bit of respect they get.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I had a lot to say about Mr Musharraf but i will not bother since the purpose of this thread is to honour our martyrs. And for these heroes' sake I will keep my mouth shut.

can pakistani member give us more detail about other martayers? I would like to know more.

Indian public wanted to be assured of a victory and your mad dog media and clay footed politicians provided you with that hallow victory, hence you will indeed say Amen to all their claims and values. Pakistani authorities were only too aware of the cheap banter gloating by the Indian set up. The Indian casualty figure was nothing like 500, it was more to the tune of 5000. Pakistan losses were hardly in three figures.

Whatever makes you happy.. Irrespective of the number, they were great men. Much better than you and me and other members on this board. May they rest in peace. We can discuss the numbers and who won somewhere else..

Nawaz is a piece of shitt, who went to Washington to get his asss spanked, None of our men died in the actual war, it was during the withdrawal, when forced by him.

Friend/Brother,

After observing the entire Kargil Skirmish and its aftermath up until the recent court verdict against Mush's accusation of hijacking; I came to realize that Kargil was the beginning of the great game, in which Newaz was a mere/naive victim. Perhaps U didn't know that it was Mush that requested him to mediate after Indian army re-captured most of the lost picks with the usage of BOFORS guns and intense IAF's bombing. Few months ago, an analyst from PAK commented that if Kargil skirmish didn't take place then 9/11 wouldn't happen. I second that. And borrowing that term, Bush's ultimatum of "You were with us or with them" to Mush, seemed like a deception. Also Mush's 8 yrs of onward activities from there on proved that he was planted in advance through that game so with 9/11's emotional hodge-podge he could be taken easy
ride. Unfortunately around 3,000 brave PAK soldier's lives were just mere casualty of imperial (Regional + Global) expansion, thanks.

Friends we will always have another thread,another forum to discuss the events and nitty gritty of the Kargil war..For now lets just concentrate on paying respect to these Heroes.Lets just post information about the soldiers.Please ...Please be civilized in your posts.

thank you all brothers!!!
hope u like it
i still remember wat happened in kargil and as far as some of the soldiers of IA are concern i remember my Shaheed friend Captain Ali who made a tremendous record of killing 15 enemies using only 1 magazine...but soon after he was also KIA during enemy artillery fire!

and their are many lies stated by indian media and military regarding the words of Capt Batra he said during war!!!!

Dear Airbus,

I am just curious from a military point of view of the following statements you have made or posted

laser skirt missile ?
laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash?
when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep ?

Some clarifications would be appreciated.

Regards

plz ask some other pakistani member who can easily help you with this!!!

REGARDS

May the soldiers of both sides RIP. A battle commenced but not concluded by the Pakistani army. A battle nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom