What's new

Heroes Of Kargil!

And Mod's are doing nothing about these Indian-trolls!

the thread is about the heroes of kargil and heroes were on the both sides of border.... now where in thread it says that the thread is meanst just for fallen pakistani soldiers.

the thread is about the heroes of kargil and heroes were on the both sides of border.... now where in thread it says that the thread is meanst just for fallen pakistani soldiers.

It's clearly put in the "Pakistan Defence and Military Forum," so one can induce it to be aimed at Pakistani Shaheeds!

But regardless, my post was aimed at Indian-trolls. Hopefully you're not one of them.

It's clearly put in the "Pakistan Defence and Military Forum," so one can induce it to be aimed at Pakistani Shaheeds!

But regardless, my post was aimed at Indian-trolls. Hopefully you're not one of them.

It is an international forum and it would be better if mods can clarify on this one... may be I am not the right authority to answer that... but of course i feel when we say the shaheed of kargil there were great warriors on both sides....

It is an international forum and it would be better if mods can clarify on this one... may be I am not the right authority to answer that... but of course i feel when we say the shaheed of kargil there were great warriors on both sides....

Well mate I think sometimes people will talk in a certain manner but act in an entirely different one.

When I first posted about Indian heros during Kargil war it wasnt to belittle the Pakistani heros or flame the thread.

I was quite certain that Pakistani members ( who supposedly claim to have a special place for courageous people ) will recognize and admire the heros who fought on the other side. But what happened was far from expected.

I ask them that till the time they know of the valor that the opposition showed in battlefield how can they truly recognize the courage of their own soilders.

I can never think of Capt. Vikram Batra in the same way before I think of Lalak Jan. Maybe some others can but for me true courage is in the face of the enemy who has a simillar make up to yours.

Lion/Wolf etc will kill sheep any day but the day a Lion kills another Lion is the day when he will be recognized as special.

Saying that this is a Pakistani forum and only the stuff which related to Pakistan should be posted is at best hypocrisy. If such is the case then the forum rules should be to let no other nationality post on forums that are related to Pakistan.

The signal I get from mods is :

Mate you are welcome to discuss about Pakistan , but not discuss anything which is of another nation even though it may enhance the understanding of the issue at hand.

This is a forum where there can be a sticky thread about Why the name India was choosen but when the same debate is turned about Pakistan the thread is closed and the reason is that it is pointless.
Hmm.. if thats not hypocrisy then what is it?

Anyways as far as this thread goes then I would say that for me :

People in this world are citizens of this world first and then they are citizens of their country. Courage is not bounded by citizenship or whether the opposing person in your enemy. If you cant respect other's courage in the same way that you respect courage of people who belong to your own nationality then you are a hypocrite.

dear sir kindly contact me 0345-6725541,muhammad ali
i wanna know something about capt ammar from u,plz sir do contact me

dear sir kindly contact me 0345-6725541,muhammad ali
i wanna know something about capt ammar from u,plz sir do contact me

Please do not give any personal info on a public forum......

i think indians should be allowed to voice their thoughts about their "fallen heroes" too! after all this is PDF not indian BR where i tried to register myself but because of nationality they don't allow me to get in!

I will remember that day when Indian forces won the war. But I will also remember what the what few enemy soldier did to our Heroes. They defamed their Army too.

I will tell my coming generation how brave were our soldiers and Professionalism shown by Indian Soldiers. I will also tell how enemy soldiers followed orders and we should respect them as a Soldier.

I am proud of our Army which showed, "Hum Dushmani main Bhi Sharafat Rakhte hain".

And learn from this PA officer who went to enemy to get dead bodies of his fallen soldiers. Salute to this Officer too.

Pakistan Army Surrender to Indian Army - Kargil War 1999 - YouTube

Dude u log into a Pakistan Military Forum. We r the owners of This int. Forum.

I will remember that day when Indian forces won the war. But I will also remember what the what few enemy soldier did to our Heroes. They defamed their Army too.

I will tell my coming generation how brave were our soldiers and Professionalism shown by Indian Soldiers. I will also tell how enemy soldiers followed orders and we should respect them as a Soldier.

I am proud of our Army which showed, "Hum Dushmani main Bhi Sharafat Rakhte hain".

And learn from this PA officer who went to enemy to get dead bodies of his fallen soldiers. Salute to this Officer too.

Pakistan Army Surrender to Indian Army - Kargil War 1999 - YouTube

Yup in the other thread we were discussing about the same generous armys Mutilation of our soldiers that it denies n says n gives an impression that the enemy soldiers r barbaric n in the other hand they r the cute little angels who r sinless:sick:

Yup in the other thread we were discussing about the same generous armys Mutilation of our soldiers that it denies n says n gives an impression that the enemy soldiers r barbaric n they r the cute little angels who r sinless:sick:
"what few enemy soldier did to our Heroes. They defamed their Army too."

There are bad apples in both Armies. I am talking of general soldiers.

Still trying to defame Pakistan army over Captain Kaalia's incident?
No Indian Army soldier was mutilated by Pakistan then. It was all your media's attempt at that time to portray PA as rogue army.
Talking about professionalism and respect to dead soldiers, PA returned many Indian bodies and POWs back to India, but never filmed it and then used it as a propaganda tool like your Army did.

You can consult General Musharraf anytime over this issue..:meeting:

these things can only be valid when the same Generous army also accepts its faults too n take steps to stop them too.
Lets not forget its the same army whose senior officer Col. was involved in Samjhota Express Bombings too where 68 innocent Pakistanis died in your soil.

And on the other-hand we never heard of any Pak soldier or even jawan involved in the Killings of Indians in our Soil.

We Honor Our Guests.

Back
Top Bottom