What's new

Heroes Of Kargil!

Ahassan

Reaction score
Major Wahab Shaheed

In the Memory of the Valient Son of the Soil, Major Wahab (Al-Shabaaz Battalion) who embrassed Shahadat on Kargil with (Saif Ullah Battalion). His Bravery is a class itself and his ultimate sacrifice for the nation will always be remembered. Major Wahab.

Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed

He did his Matric and Fsc from Paf College Chaklala,Rwp.Then he was selected for Pma and joined 92 pma long course.He joined 30 sp Heavy Regt Arty after his passing out.At that time that unit was in multan.Now it is in Gujranwala.He did his courses with distinction.He volunteered for kargil opertation.he left rwp on 21st feb,1999 for his destination(that was shahadat).people says that he was 1 of the courageous offr of pak army.he was with maj wahab,capt.karnel sher khan shaheed,capt.ammar shaheed,lalak jan shaheed etc.
he embraced shahadat on 8th april,99 when laser skirt missile hit him while he was going to take water which was placed on fire to melt.india bought those missiles from france and laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash.
when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep although his body was not complete which his family yet doesnt know.he was burried at his village.

Captain Ammar Hussian Shaheed

Captain Ammar Hussain embraced SHAHADAT in Kargil. A true Mujahid and commando was awarded Sitara-e-Jurrat posthumously for inconspicuous bravery during these operations.
Father of Shaheed Abu Ammar Major (R) Mehboob Hussain tells it, the day his beloved son, Ammar, died was a day of enduring joy.

"I am very happy, it is an honor," Hussain says, eyes burning with fervor even as a quivering voice betrays the pain behind his smile. "We celebrate the day of his death as if it were his birthday."

"We are not afraid of death. We are looking for death".

"You cannot stop us," he says with the voice of a true believer and the coiled energy of a man on a mission. "We are not frightened of anything except Allah."

Shaheed got commission in Pakistan Army and joined PMA 90th Long Course. He belongs to Hamza company of 3rd Pak Batallion of PMA.

He was prelim Sergeant of Hamza 93rd and not only for me but also for hamza 93rd, it is a great honor.

:pakistan:

Attachments

• Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed.jpg
    Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 203
  • Captain Ammar Hussian Shaheed.jpg
    Captain Ammar Hussian Shaheed.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 274
  • Major Wahab Shaheed.jpg
    Major Wahab Shaheed.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 334
He did his Matric and Fsc from Paf College Chaklala,Rwp

I am So proud of Him, It makes me even More prouder when i say that he Passed Matric from my School (PAF Chaklala) .

I salute all those Men of Pakistan Army Who sacrificed their Today For our Better Tomorrow. I Honor my Soldiers who gave their Life for our Beloved Country Pakistan.

My eyes turn watery when i read each word of those Soldier's Gallantry Stories.

SALAM TO U........ :) JANNAT MUBARAK.............

HADEES-E-MUBARKA

two groups from my ummah. ALLAH has saved from the HEll fire. A Group that (will) wage battle against hind and another (group) who will be with "ESA" the Son of Maryam. on both of them be peace ........... (REF) MUSNAD AHMED.. nisai 778

Major Wahab Shaheed

Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed

he embraced shahadat on 8th april,99 when laser skirt missile hit him while he was going to take water which was placed on fire to melt.india bought those missiles from france and laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash.
when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep although his body was not complete which his family yet doesnt know.he was burried at his village.

Dear Airbus,

I am just curious from a military point of view of the following statements you have made or posted

laser skirt missile ?
laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash?
when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep ?

Some clarifications would be appreciated.

Regards

I am Proud that Pakistan has soldiers like this,and I respect the mothers who gave birth to national heroes who are not afraid of death and willing to die for their Countries.:pakistan:

Captain Ammar Hussian Shaheed

Captain Ammar Hussain embraced SHAHADAT in Kargil. A true Mujahid and commando was awarded Sitara-e-Jurrat posthumously for inconspicuous bravery during these operations.
Father of Shaheed Abu Ammar Major (R) Mehboob Hussain tells it, the day his beloved son, Ammar, died was a day of enduring joy.

"I am very happy, it is an honor," Hussain says, eyes burning with fervor even as a quivering voice betrays the pain behind his smile. "We celebrate the day of his death as if it were his birthday."

"We are not afraid of death. We are looking for death".

"You cannot stop us," he says with the voice of a true believer and the coiled energy of a man on a mission. "We are not frightened of anything except Allah."

Shaheed got commission in Pakistan Army and joined PMA 90th Long Course. He belongs to Hamza company of 3rd Pak Batallion of PMA.

He was prelim Sergeant of Hamza 93rd and not only for me but also for hamza 93rd, it is a great honor.

Captain Ammar Hussian Shaheed was the course mate of my brother, he was also his batch mate and Room mate in Military College Jehlem. Captain Shaer Khan Shaheed also was of the same batch,i.e 90th Long course. Another vetren of the same batch was Captain Romail who got shot by a bullet in the face which sliced his jaw and face bones, but after a while he gained consciousness and kept fighting, he, Alhumdulliah recovered completely but has a deep scar on face, he received SJ for his bravery. A lot young boys from 90th long course got shahadat in the kargil war.

Ammar was like a family to us, I still remember when my brother called home and told us about his Shahadat, before it broke into media, we were all stunned as if bitten by a snake, but after sometime my mother broke out and cried for many days, Though we tried a lot to make her understand, but a mothers heart is mothers heart, and he was like son to her.

Ammar was the only son, and his father has nerves of steal. He was recommended for Nishan-e-Haider but as his body was not received from the other side, so he was awarded Sitra-e-Jurrat. When asked from his father, if he wanted to receive the body of his son, he bluntly replied, he wont, and if had hundred sons getting martyred in the battle and didn't receive even a single of them, he still would be more then contended. A true soldier he is.

I would like to post his pictures If i can i find and scan it asap.

regards.

Only one thing i can say about our BRAVE LIONS
SHAHEED TAL ZONDAYWAY
Shaheeds live forever.
Sorry for my poor pushto tami bro.

Nawaz is a piece of shitt, who went to Washington to get his asss spanked, None of our men died in the actual war, it was during the withdrawal, when forced by him.

Secondly you can see the time during which he made this statement, he was out of the country living in exile and desperate to get back, that's why he was spewing Shitts through his mouth do malign Pakistan Army.

Lastly Mr Halaku Khan, take your advice somewhere else, we got your real message. gosh you guys cannot just resist it:tdown::tdown:

adios

Nawaz is a piece of shitt, who went to Washington to get his asss spanked, None of our men died in the actual war, it was during the withdrawal, when forced by him.

Secondly you can see the time during which he made this statement, he was out of the country living in exile and desperate to get back, that's why he was spewing Shitts through his mouth do malign Pakistan Army.

Lastly Mr Halaku Khan, take your advice somewhere else, we got your real message. gosh you guys cannot just resist it:tdown::tdown:

adios

Amigo

Whatever the hidden intent, most of us do believe that nothing is higher than a soldier (no matter what country) who dies for his country. Whether they were Pakistanis or Indians, they fought for what they believed in and put their lives on the line.. None of us here has the right to belittle that.. We trade insults and inuendoes on the blast victims which is bad enough, but this should be too sacred to bring down to a tu-tu mein mein level...

believe you me.. no hidden meaning here..

Amigo

Whatever the hidden intent, most of us do believe that nothing is higher than a soldier (no matter what country) who dies for his country. Whether they were Pakistanis or Indians, they fought for what they believed in and put their lives on the line.. None of us here has the right to belittle that.. We trade insults and inuendoes on the blast victims which is bad enough, but this should be too sacred to bring down to a tu-tu mein mein level...

believe you me.. no hidden meaning here..

Karan,

You know it and I know it, and most of us who can read and comprehend, knows that the message was right but the Intent was definitely wrong. Lets not be naive, there are plenty of kids on the forum but then there are a few mature beings too, who are really sick of the daily leg pulling contest.

This thread was started by a Pakistani member to honor Pakistani martyrs, yet an Indian member posted Indian heroes on this thread, honestly speaking he should have started his own thread, but we don't mind that, and that's why none of us even complained anything.

You are totally correct regarding the value of a solider," nothing is higher than a soldier (no matter what country) who dies for his country. Whether they were Pakistanis or Indians, they fought for what they believed in and put their lives on the line"

So lets not try to be smart arse, on either side, and honor them in respectable manner, that they truly deserve.

adios

Back
Top Bottom