What's new

Here’s Why Neha Rajpoot is Beating All Pakistani Models!

The name Neha (Arabic writing : نيها) is a Muslim girls Names. The meaning of name Neha is " Love, rain "

link?

The name Neha (Arabic writing : نيها) is a Muslim girls Names. The meaning of name Neha is " Love, rain "

Neha comes from Sneh (affection) which transforms into (love) Neh and finally Neha.

man .. hahahahaaaaaa funny people
I know other Pakistanis too with Neha as first name Neha Ahmad the model ,Neha Ansari sub-editor at express tribune it really is used as a Muslim name here

I know other Pakistanis too with Neha as first name Neha Ahmad the model ,Neha Ansari sub-editor at express tribune it really is used as a Muslim name here
ok

She's nice, but my cousin looks better than her.
b08e68911304289dbd4f08709f392550_-hell-no-meme-crunch-com-hell-no-meme_500-383.png

why do people think blue eyes+blonde hair=beautiful?
Centuries of colonialism and ingrained colourism of our society is to be blamed for this plus at times its just something people like i think all ethnicities have their fair share of hotties except for maybe those of east/central african origin(they are not ugly but i just dont find them pretty its the nose and hair) that doesnot mean i find them inferior or anything

Last edited:
Centuries of colonialism and ingrained colourism of our society is to be blamed for this i think all ethnicities have their fair share of hotties except for maybe those of east/central african origin(they are not ugly but i just dont find them pretty its the nose and hair) that doesnot mean i find them inferior or anything
a simple word will be preference every one has his/her own just accept that don't blame it on colonialism.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom