What's new

Here’s Why Neha Rajpoot is Beating All Pakistani Models!

56621512.jpg

:P

Uh oh .. someone just showed you a mirror .

Uh oh .. someone just showed you a mirror .
Nahh .. I was just joking around but if you like to hear a serious answer ... here goes... first off, beauty is very subjective ... she is pretty no doubt ... but she ain't drop dead gorgeous. There is a VERY VERYYYYYYY limited pool of women in this world that can be classified in that group. In fact the only ones that come to mind are either Adriana Lima or Nathalie Emanuel (one is a brazillian, the other one is a biracial with a white father and a mother who belonged from one of the islands of the Caribbean)

Secondly any dude, whose choice entirely depends on a girl's beauty is an idiot (and vice-versa). Now I know many of my dude peers won't like that, but my take is, even if you go ahead and marry a "drop dead gorgeous" gal , what do you expect... that your just getting married for 5-7 years when she is in her 20's .. i.e. when a woman is in her physical prime? As soon as she's past 30, and has a couple kids, she will start loosing an unwinnable war to age.

So a better idea is to go for someone who is intellectually capable, and lets you be you (the same for when girls pick their potential spouses) cuz it's easy to fall out of love with somebody whom you loved because of their physical attributes, and once they are gone, so are the feelings. But if you go for someone who is good of mind and heart, then maybe people will know the glorified standard of marriage i.e. "till death do us apart" ...
ee5036d62d34ed78c8047dce5e8b666b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom