What's new

Here's Who REALLY Won the War in Afghanistan

Hi,

The USA won the war in AFG resulting in its weapons producing wing becoming extraordinarily stronger and beyond reach.

It found and invented new ways to kill civilians thru contract workers and yet not being blamed for war crime.

It used the afghan war to start a war in Iraq and decimate that nation---then it moved onto Libya and then to Syria.

For some reason, Pakistan slipped thru its grip.

You kids are so clueless and innocent.

Hi,

The USA won the war in AFG resulting in its weapons producing wing becoming extraordinarily stronger and beyond reach.

It found and invented new ways to kill civilians thru contract workers and yet not being blamed for war crime.

It used the afghan war to start a war in Iraq and decimate that nation---then it moved onto Libya and then to Syria.

The point of the video is not that the US lost the war but rather the fact that the American people lost. The US military's budget got increased and the military-industrial complex made an insane amount of money but the American people suffered in the form of crumbling infrastructure, lack of public transport, and broken healthcare and education.

Contradictory sentences....

Kind of makes you also a bit clueless as well if you cannot fill in the "why Pakistan slipped thru it's fingers" part... No?

I firmly believe that except for the elimination of OBL, the war was a disaster for the USA as well as for Afghanistan. Kindly peruse the human and financial cost of this war and the decide who actually won the war? According to the figures published in the AP-News (https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f)

THE HUMAN COST:

American service members killed in Afghanistan through April: 2,448.

U.S. contractors: 3,846.

Afghan national military and police: 66,000.

Other allied service members, including from other NATO member states: 1,144.

Afghan civilians: 47,245.

Taliban and other opposition fighters: 51,191.

Aid workers: 444.

Journalists: 72.

Estimated amount of direct Afghanistan and Iraq war costs that the United States has debt-financed as of 2020: $2 trillion.

Estimated interest costs by 2050: Up to $6.5 trillion.

THE WARS END. THE COSTS DON’T:

Amount Bilmes estimates the United States has committed to pay in health care, disability, burial and other costs for roughly 4 million Afghanistan and Iraq veterans: more than $2 trillion.

Period those costs will peak: after 2048.

Unquote.

Contradictory sentences....

Kind of makes you also a bit clueless as well if you cannot fill in the "why Pakistan slipped thru it's fingers" part... No?
Hi,

Why dont you fill in your perspective and i will let you know where you stand.

I know what i am talking about.

Why dont you put your thoughts on the paper and let me see where you stand.

Back
Top Bottom