What's new

The Rise Of Emirates: A PIA Investment To Global Mega Airline

Paper checking...
Anyway, doesn't matter... Persian can be proud that they had the strongest empire 2000 years ago .... We can thump our back but of no use.

Do watch infinite and finite game by Simon Sanek, I guess. The goal is to remain in the game and not to win it.

My point for this thread was to show where PIA used to be and where it is now.

Why highlight such a shameful decline? Where it is now and where it is going is only determined by our inability to do anything about it.

Why highlight such a shameful decline? Where it is now and where it is going is only determined by our inability to do anything about it.
It is important to keep highlighting our failures until we decide to get our sh*t together and try to fix our failures with corrective solutions instead of interim solutions.

It is important to keep highlighting our failures until we decide to get our sh*t together and try to fix our failures with corrective solutions instead of interim solutions.

I see your point, but please do consider that the results that we see for the State and its SEOs, and our society generally, are exactly according to our conscious efforts and design. They way it is must be how we want it to be. That is the only explanation possible after 75 years of not doing anything to fix any of our problems. Hence, we have no problems, only the results of our efforts, or the lack thereof, exactly as we want them.

The mess is always created in Pakistan by ignoring the merit and doing the recruitment based on political interference and affiliations.
Kill the merit and will face the same situation as we are in today.
Emirates does recruitment based on the skills of the people. Involves the staff at every level to participate in improving the system based on their ideas and rewarding them in return. Suppresses and punishes corrupt practices - Carrot and stick policy.
Laid the foundations of very strong infrastructure based on their financial gains which they achieved over time.

On the other hand, Pakistanis are to blame for the destruction of PIA starting in the decades of 70s when the recruitment started ignoring merit but political affiliations.

Back
Top Bottom