What's new

Here is the response of "Let's Burry The Past" From Indian Army Chief

I want to draw everyone's attention to one important point. The Indian Army Chief is being paid to make war his business, and he is definitely not talking peace. We also pay Bajwa to make war his business, but instead he is talking peace. Look at the stark contrast.

I have said it elsewhere, and I will say it here as well. The word 'Peace' out of an army man's mouth is a sign of defeat, especially when the enemy is looking for war.

I want to draw everyone's attention to one important point. The Indian Army Chief is being paid to make war his business, and he is definitely not talking peace. We also pay Bajwa to make war his business, but instead he is talking peace. Look at the stark contrast.

I have said it elsewhere, and I will say it here as well. The word 'Peace' out of an army man's mouth is a sign of defeat, especially when the enemy is looking for war.
Exactly, Pakistan army should not talk about peace, it should only control itself from doing unnecessary attacks on india without political leadership permission, and prepare for war.

Bajwa Sahab has done irreversible damage to K-cause along with current political leadership ( if they both are on same page ), I think Pakistan should just do as Indians are saying, declare LOC as IB and make GB as 5th province, forget the J&K part while let India and China deal with their border dispute.

I've no problem with the approach i mentioned above, but then also cut the military budget in half as now the major issue for which India and Pakistan fighting is done, so why need spend so much on security ? WOT ? they can just sell 2-3 military bases back to America and they can take care of that too, but all i see is more and more DHA societies has be erected :(

That`s astonishing all over the world armed forces are trained to fight and befitting response not policies ,Indian army chief has said what he is supposed to say .Indian Civil Establishment will call shots when and if required

Yep made them more bolder. The statement was not needed by him.
But anyway, what's done is done.
lols had it been a politician you guys would be demanding his head on a pike!

Day by day Bajwa is becoming a liability.
This docile man should have not been the COAS of Pakistani army.
Nawaz selected him to be promoted on the ground that he is more pro democracy than other generals available for promotion to COAS at the time.
Now same Nawaz cries that Bajwa has brought "selected" Imran Khan to the power. He also alleges Army's involvement in the politics of Pakistan.

On the flip side, if one look at the events closely, Bajwa actually has served Nawaz and PMLN well.

1- Maryam out on the bail on the ground of being a woman. Have you ever seen more stupid reason than this any where in the world to grant someone bail!!

2- Nawaz sent to the UK on the basis of fake illness and fake documents submitted in a court of Law.
Recently Muhammad Zubair admitted Nawaz went out of Pakistan because he feels he is not getting fair trails in Pakistan and not for health reasons.
It means that PMLN leader accepted that Nawaz has committed perjury in a court of law by submitting fake medical report. Alas, such is degradation in Pakistani press that nobody talks about that at all.
Anyway Bajawa's finger prints can be seen all over the escape of Nawaz from Pakistan.
What right Bajwa has to help a convicted killer escaping Pakistan!!! Why Bajwa is not charged and court martial proceedings started against him!!!
May be I am too much of an idealist and believing in rule of law in a lawless society.

3- Hamaza out on bail, soon Shahbaz would be out. I have said it before, I will say it again, Establishment is keeping Shahbaz in the reserve. No matter how convincing are the evidences against Shahbaz in money laundering i.e. TT case, nothing would happen to him, he is protected.

In a society, where criminals are protected by its own establishment, thinking of morality and rule of law are pure fantasies. I am guilty of those fantasies.

If anyone expecting anything better from Bajwa, they should think again. This man is a complete disaster for Pakistan, mark my words. Worse to come.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bajwa was the one who called for the no escalation in the Feb aftermath and IK took the bait. What I don't understand is at one hand Bajwa was extending a hand to the Sikhs at Kartarpur to curry their favor and now all of a sudden its bury the past? Kon sa sasta nasha kar raha hai Bajwa?

In addition to that it is plainly obvious that Bajwa is meaning to use SS and HS as a dark horse after setting up IK for failure in the upcoming election. We can already hear Sheikh Rasheed's ramblings about N se S alag hogi. Him being an unofficial spokesperson of the establishment, I can already see the writing on the wall for next term:

PML-N out of the picture thanks to mental patient Mariam Safdar
PML-S League joins hands with PML-Q and forms government in Punjab
PTI takes KP and loses further seats to JUI/ANP (trailer already given)
PPP probably weakened further by MQM and JI combo (no love lost for PTI)

Establishment wins anyway because DHA to chalta rahe ga.

With this, you can expect Daronomics and Punjab speed to return; plunging the country further into the darkness.

If you haven't yet applied for asylum or immigration to another country, now is the best to do it.

Pakistan se Zinda bhaag!

I wouldn't be surprised if Bajwa was the one who called for the no escalation in the Feb aftermath and IK took the bait. What I don't understand is at one hand Bajwa was extending a hand to the Sikhs at Kartarpur to curry their favor and now all of a sudden its bury the past? Kon sa sasta nasha kar raha hai Bajwa?

In addition to that it is plainly obvious that Bajwa is meaning to use SS and HS as a dark horse after setting up IK for failure in the upcoming election. We can already hear Sheikh Rasheed's ramblings about N se S alag hogi. Him being an unofficial spokesperson of the establishment, I can already see the writing on the wall for next term:

PML-N out of the picture thanks to mental patient Mariam Safdar
PML-S League joins hands with PML-Q and forms government in Punjab
PTI takes KP and loses further seats to JUI/ANP (trailer already given)
PPP probably weakened further by MQM and JI combo (no love lost for PTI)

Establishment wins anyway because DHA to chalta rahe ga.

With this, you can expect Daronomics and Punjab speed to return; plunging the country further into the darkness.

If you haven't yet applied for asylum or immigration to another country, now is the best to do it.

Pakistan se Zinda bhaag!

What makes me sad is that why there are not many sane voices inside Pakistan to fight these criminals!!

To me it is very simple, anyone who introduces fake documents in a court of Law is a criminal. Anyone assists him to get relief on the basis of those fake documents in a court of law is also a criminal.
I am certain, the idiot Nawaz was guided all the way how to proceed in that case.

When you playing such games with your country, shouldn't you be declared a "Traitor" rather than "Guardians" of your borders!!!

And my God they had been playing these games for decades. When you understand the games played with Pakistan, you want to throw up.

If anyone is thinking and planning to give the running of Pakistan to thieves like SS, HS and Dar again, with their proven criminal records, those persons are enemies of Pakistan not friends or guardians.

God Bless Banana Republic of Pakistan.

Damn man i'm really starting to hate this Bajwa, we had Raheel Shareef who took fight to enemy now we have this Kayani-focking-part2.

Sipahsalar shouldnt be talking about peace, his job is to kill and destroy enemy . We are really stuck with this focking toothless pigeon

If anyone is thinking and planning to give the running of Pakistan to thieves like SS, HS and Dar again, with their proven criminal records, those persons are enemies of Pakistan not friends or guardians.

God Bless Banana Republic of Pakistan.
You have the majority of Punjab and Establishment gunning for them at the moment.

Well frankly to us, religion is more important than ethnicity and if someone of same ethnicity is with a different religion, we see them as outsiders. So its kind of ethno religious combination.
Now how did he take KPK forever when there is not even 1℅ sikhs?? The sikhs mostly fought for their lands as lahore was taken multiple times by pashtuns and even amritsar was destroyed.

Your last paragraph summarizes it well. So this is the reason we see brits and even mughals as thugs but u happily served the brits and accepted them as masters, served them and upto some extent still their loyal servant. Weird how u see muslims as thugs but sikhas and brits as ur masters. But again u explained the mentality of slaves so cant do much with slaves. Still same slave mentality ppl are our military and govt leaders, what can we expect from them other than "foeget the past and move on" type comments.
No bro i dnt get triggered so easily. Also seems u dont know much, lar o bar Afghan is an Afghanistan propaganda after partition, pashtuns of east have always been separate from Afghanistan after ahmed shah abdali. There have been wars between pashtuns of current Pakistan and Afghanistan. These wars took place in bajaur, dir. So ur assertion that whoever talks of pashtuns are Afghanistan supporters is wrong, that one idiot even mentioned ANA to me lolz. Let me tell u, if pashtuns of Pakistan wanted to be part of Afghanistan then no punjabi, sindhi, sikh, Christian or brit could have stopped us, it was wish of pashtuns to stay away from Afghanistan. The relations were poisoned especially after Afghanistan struck a deal with brits and let the pashtuns of Pakistan alone to face the brits. We still kept fighting till 1947.
Am not surprised to see u using same language as indians. Read history and ull know who are slaves. Pashtun lodhis ruled india before mughals. We didn't even accept mughals as rulers n kept fighting. Remember that famous birbal? Well he was killed in a war with pashtuns. We didnt accept Turkics, whom u proudly wave as ur ancestors but actually made u slaves. We didnt accept the brits, n kept fighting, remember why churchil was posted here?? From Britain to USSR to US, u should have some idea abt who easily becomes slave and who fights forever.
As far as aid from US and britain is concerned, i have no idea and dont care. Ur thinking that am an Afghanistan supporter is wrong n shows how little u know. Maybe Afghanistan puppet govt got more aid but Pakistan unpuppit govt got got something too right? Billions of dollars flowing in mush era. Or was that halal aid?
Punjabis have a a rich warfare past.Jats aside,you need to learn about the gureilla warfare of ghakkars and pothowaris and what even Multanis have doen in past.
though i dont agree with his point on ranjeet singh,who is not a hero to us..i absolutely laugh off your selection bias on pashtun history.
When it comes to ANA u say they are farsiban. you cant run away from the facts the real composition of of pashtuns in ANA.
To give the military a national character, the Afghan army now has ethnic quotas for officers: 40-45 percent Pashtun, 30-35 percent Tajik, 10-12 percent Hazara and 8-10 percent Uzbek and other groups, according to Gen. Mohammad Zahir Azimi, a spokesman for the Defense Ministry.

Total pashtun rule over subcontinent is not more than 150 years in total .the irony was other than Abdali none of the other pashtun leaders had the political caliber to run a state and they fell in 10 to 30 years time'.
Its funny when you say you never accepted Turkic as masters.... Turkics rounded up budhist pashtuns and converted them to islam. Read Kitab ul Hind by Beruni or Tareekh al Sistan..They as well as the jats fought for Ghaznavid and Ghori army. It doesnt matter what pashtuns like you think when events on ground tell a different story.The Lodis fought with Mughals and Sher Shah Suris coup d etat was a pure political thing and had nothing to do with burden of past.
Then you single out punjabis as slaves of Brits
Shah Shujah ,grand son of Abdali, Dost Muhammad, Abdu rehman they were all salves of British..Only Sher Ali was a free man (thanks to his teacher jamal u din Afghani)
Abdu Rehman Khan turned Afghanistan in to a British protectorate for his rule, thats just one step below what other princely states of subcontinent were. Brits and Tsar Russians agreed to make Afghanistan a buffer zone as they didnt want to meet on a new frontier and engage in a new war therefore both sides agreed on making their territories protectorates(Bokhara on Russian side and Afghanistan on British side).The truth is Afghans won a few battles like the battle of gandamak or battle of Maiwand but it was always the british that prevailed in the end in all 3 wars.. the so-called afghan invincibility is a myth. You should be thankful to punjabi Army generals like Zia who have helped Afgans fighters re-build confidence and root out invaders and also build a general Pakistani narrative on Pakthun bravery among us that helps a Pakistani sleep well at night that their western borders are in good hands...Nothing is invincible in this world. Everything is about perception and strategy.

p.s Faqir of ipi later admitted of being led astray by Kabul govt. and became loyal to Pakistan..Tehre is h a road by his name in Islamabad.

Last edited:
Its good now people are realizing how intellectually bankrupt Pakistan's civil mil establishment seems.

This idea that without india , Pakistan cannot progress economically is being floated. This is pure incompetence from Pakistani civil mil establishment.

Pakistan made a blunder by not heating up the Loc and exerting pressure elsewhere ( Afghanistan and inside india) when india was being hammered by China.

The result is this.
Pakistan always made a blunder in these kind of situations.remember china inda 62 war.
Remember indian attack on balakot.

Last edited:
A lot has been said and written about recent speech by COAS Bajwa during security conference held in Islamabad. A 50/50 split was observed across the entire spectrum of society.

In my personal opinion some parts of the speech were not appropriate and oozed weakness. An army chief is not supposed to give these kind of statements. Maybe a side effect of getting too much involved in politics. An old tired looking general saying "lets burry the past" destroys overall morale.

It doesn't matter what kind of pressure was exerted on Pakistan and from where. These statements shouldn't have been given and especially at this point in time. It made Pakistan look as mighty as Bangladesh (no offense).

Some of the fellow members here might jump (they have done it before as well) and respond with...Do you want war. We can't fight war. Or how these statements have been a massive political victory of Pakistan and they have made Pakistan look soo nice in front of the whole world.

Here is the response from indian army chief.

The chief did exactly what Imran Khan did with Abhinandan.
Pakistan came out as the softer side with intentions to promote peace.
Indians continue to be highlighted as war mongering and dumb and Modi has become the new face people remember India with.

Army Chief is not a dictator. Its not like he wakes up one fine morning and decides to issue a policy directive and make a speech about it. This is not Qaddafi's Libya or Kim's NK. These decisions are based on a lot of inputs from foreign office, intelligences briefs and are laid out in terms of short/medium/long term policies and are approved by people who's least concern is their provincial background. These things just do not matter that level.

The armchair generals preaching superiority of one Pakistani ethnicity over the other don't know how military and civil establishment works. Yes there maybe corrupt elements at higher echelons of power but I can guarantee you that there are no corrupt/weak Punjabi/Pashtoon/Balochi/Sindhi/etc elements, there are just Pakistani elements corrupt or honest. You stop being an ethnicity at that level. Interests are aligned on a lot of other factors. This ethnicity BS is only a point of discussion for Twitter and media chootiye. Get it through your racist uneducated thick skulls.

Back
Top Bottom