What's new

Here Come...China's Drones

They will always be behind, waiting to steal the 'next best thing'.

These are some fields that China has started to catch even leave US behind:

STAR WARS: China beats US to testing 9,127mph HYPERSONIC missile carrier
68219.jpg

| Latest News | Latest Breaking News | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week

China’s DF-21D ASBM
df21d-420x210.jpg

China Policy Institute Blog » No Game Changer, but a Great Complicator: China’s DF-21D ASBM

Chinese stuff has never seen action. No one knows if half the stuff even 'works' under fire. And when was the last time a Chinese pilot flew a real combat mission ?

Chinese stuff has never seen action. No one knows if half the stuff even 'works' under fire. And when was the last time a Chinese pilot flew a real combat mission ?

American stuffs are supposed to be superior to the Russian 'junks', gee i wonder why the US is crapping in its pants for talking about taking actions against Russia and right now it's backing off once again.

Yes of course, the US's super stealth awesome technology is invincible, like the RQ-170.
Oh wait a minute

rq170_captured.png

:rofl::rofl:
You America cheeseburger warriors are more brainwashed than anyone.
Iran will be sharing the RQ-17 tech with China, assuming the Chinese even want such a UAV which was nothing but propaganda by the US.

Yes of course, the US's super stealth awesome technology is invincible, like the RQ-170.
Oh wait a minute

rq170_captured.png

:rofl::rofl:
You America cheeseburger warriors are more brainwashed than anyone.
Iran will be sharing the RQ-17 tech with China, assuming the Chinese even want such a UAV which was nothing but propaganda by the US.

I'm sure China and Russia has already taken a close look at the Sentinel in Iran :)

I'm sure China and Russia has already taken a close look at the Sentinel in Iran :)

You bet :)
In return there would have been some good transfer of technology to Iran.
Flag-Pins-Iran-China.jpg

Anyway, congratulate our Chinese friends on such great developments. When you become strong, don't forget how these westerners treated you when you were weak. Never forget. And don't let their intimidations bring you down.

American stuffs are supposed to be superior to the Russian 'junks', gee i wonder why the US is crapping in its pants for talking about taking actions against Russia and right now it's backing off once again.

What 'action' ? And 'YEAH', American stuff IS still superior to Russian and Chinese.

You bet :)
In return there would have been some good transfer of technology to Iran.
Flag-Pins-Iran-China.jpg

Anyway, congratulate our Chinese friends on such great developments. When you become strong, don't forget how these westerners treated you when you were weak. Never forget. And don't let their intimidations bring you down.

Chinese have very good memories, not to worry. We also know Iran is a good friend, have been trading for thousands of years through the silk road with the great Persia and continue to do so. Looking forward seeing Iran getting stronger too.

Chinese have very good memories, not to worry. We also know Iran is a good friend, have been trading for thousands of years through the silk road with the great Persia and continue to do so. Looking forward seeing Iran getting stronger too.

Amen to the brother :) we are always behind you.

What 'action' ? And 'YEAH', American stuff IS still superior to Russian and Chinese.
Now now don't play dumb here with me, didn't Obama send some warships to the Black Sea? Didn't Obama send some stealth bombers near North Korea? It's just all for the show and nothing more. Guess American superior toys isn't good enough to challenge us in a fight eh

Back
Top Bottom