What's new

Help and Mathematics maybe?

Yep, looking for my mistakes i got the following information.
1- How was i gonna put the value of vector in the equation of a circle.
2-To begin with the formula (.5.....) couldn't be applied because it's not assured that the circle is an equilateral one.
Haste makes waste :sick:

Uh I totally forgot how to cal angles. but lemme think. It is the angle between their normals. So

equation of plane OAB is z= 0

So angle cos (angle)= 1(1)/ ( Sqrt(4x4 + 2x2 + 1x1) x (1x1)) = 1/sqrt(21)

SO angle between 2 planes = cosine inverse of (1/sqrt(21))

more questions tommorow, please be alive

Ok - What's the guarantee that you will be alive to comeback and post question? Yeh na ho yahan par log "Sanu nehar walay pull te bula ke" gaatay rahain

yo all, i don't know if its the right place to ask this or not, but my exams are catching up fast, i couldn't find a tutor, and i cant go to academy because all of them are co ed, and my school sucks and no i cant change my school cuz its the only one here which is not co ed, so i need a little help with maths, if anyone can help me, i will just post a question and maybe you can guide me maybe? if its yes then i can start posting questions? PLEASE?

How do u plan to get a Job with a reputable company they arent going to bend backwards for you and fire all female employes. unless You are heading to GCC

co ed sux cos i culdnt get a gurl
but rely brah i didnt gt one evn tho thy eyed me jst nevr tlkd to me dam u gurls
I was in extremely good terms with all females throughout my education years., 8-)
because they all called me brother :laughcry:
OT: @OP please make such threads in member's club

yo all, i don't know if its the right place to ask this or not, but my exams are catching up fast, i couldn't find a tutor, and i cant go to academy because all of them are co ed, and my school sucks and no i cant change my school cuz its the only one here which is not co ed, so i need a little help with maths.
Looks like it's not the maths that's bothering you but the girls, since you don't want to join a co-ed school!!
You shy of girls, what? :girl_wacko: :haha:

hohohohohoho, i woldnt mind going to a co ed school if i am refferd to as brother, but i cant be sure, and as for a job i will open a tyre shop ok?
well here is the next question, attempt only the second part
Screenshot_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom