What's new

Hello PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm hello from me to my most favorite of all forums on the world wide web.

My salaam namaste to old friends and new alike.

Its really nice to be back. Feels like coming home after a long stint abroad. Smelling the fragrance in the air, feeling the soil.

Will take some time to find my feet and look forward to posting here again once I do.
welcome back doc ... missed you

but now i guess we will have a great time ..... cheers doc :cheers:

kabhi dilli ana ho to bata dena :-)

welcome back doc ... missed you

but now i guess we will have a great time ..... cheers doc :cheers:

kabhi dilli ana ho to bata dena :-)

Guru bhaiiiiiiiii!!!!!! Cheers buddy.

Definitely bataunga.

Lotsa changes ...man. Manneys gone... really sad, though i'd heard about that. But Manik was not really up to running the place. Not like his Dad and older brother who died early. Still remember going to the Old Westend, getting some Soda at that "real Soda Fountain" seeing a movie sitting in the balcony on old wooden chairs with "bainth" on them. Then going to the old Manneys next door, and browsing through books for hours. Then Manik's brother would quietly come up with a smile and ask: "did you like that book ?". I'd turn around and say shyly "I've no money left". Then he'd say "Kiddo, not to worry..... read it here" and give a little "modha" to sit on and read..... I've read many books that way there. And my parents used to laugh......Still remember him.... he died of Cancer.

Old school waale koi bache hai? Kaun kaun hai active?

Lotsa changes ...man. Manneys gone... really sad, though i'd heard about that. But Manik was not really up to running the place. Not like his Dad and older brother who died early. Still remember going to the Old Westend, getting some Soda at that "real Soda Fountain" seeing a movie sitting in the balcony on old wooden chairs with "bainth" on them. Then going to the old Manneys next door, and browsing through books for hours. Then Manik's brother would quietly come up with a smile and ask: "did you like that book ?". I'd turn around and say shyly "I've no money left". Then he'd say "Kiddo, not to worry..... read it here" and give a little "modha" to sit on and read..... I've read many books that way there. And my parents used to laugh......Still remember him.... he died of Cancer.

Lol same here bro. :)

Poona Drug has been taken over by one of the Budhani brothers. Now there are three outlets in spitting distance of each other.

kon hai bhai tu jo welcome kary ???????????:enjoy:

Imran bhaaiiii!!!!

Yaar tum log sab ko itne pyaare title mil gaye hain. Shabash!

Lol same here bro. :)

Poona Drug has been taken over by one of the Budhani brothers. Now there are three outlets in spitting distance of each other.

Imran bhaaiiii!!!!

Yaar tum log sab ko itne pyaare title mil gaye hain. Shabash!
ary bhai kya faida titles ka achaar daleen ? jab hum moo kholty hain banned ho jaty hain :enjoy::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom