Hello PDF

vsdoc

BANNED
A warm hello from me to my most favorite of all forums on the world wide web.

My salaam namaste to old friends and new alike.

Its really nice to be back. Feels like coming home after a long stint abroad. Smelling the fragrance in the air, feeling the soil.

Will take some time to find my feet and look forward to posting here again once I do.

Its really nice to be back. Feels like coming home after a long stint abroad. Smelling the fragrance in the air, feeling the soil.

Will take some time to find my feet and look forward to posting here again once I do.

Arey saheb ji; kya Navroz manaa ke aaya? Dorabjee ka Biryani, Salli Marghi aur lagannu Custard maar ke aaya na.
Welcome back. :)

Welcome back doc. I recall you being banned quite often here in the past, after me that was. Hopefully age will make us more circumspect :D

Arey saheb ji; kya Navroz manaa ke aaya? Dorabjee ka Biryani, Salli Marghi aur lagannu Custard maar ke aaya na.
Welcome back. :)

Yo buddy, sahebji!

We celebrated Navroz this year a day earlier with family and some friends as the next day was some exam stuff of my kids.

Chicken biryani from Latif's, Chicken Angaara from Fakru bhai (old caterer off Tadiwala road), some naans from Empire, kachoobar, some ghaas phoos for my bil, rasmalai and beetroot cake (sounds ghastly, but surprisingly goo).

Of course sev, charoli, and dahi to start things off. :)

Welcome back doc. I recall you being banned quite often here in the past, after me that was. Hopefully age will make us more circumspect :D

Hi buddy. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, age catching up.

Not completely though. Biking going full steam. Trekking. Some cycling now.

Yo buddy, sahebji!

We celebrated Navroz this year a day earlier with family and some friends as the next day was some exam stuff of my kids.

Chicken biryani from Latif's, Chicken Angaara from Fakru bhai (old caterer off Tadiwala road), some naans from Empire, kachoobar, some ghaas phoos for my bil, rasmalai and beetroot cake (sounds ghastly, but surprisingly goo).

Of course sev, charoli, and dahi to start things off. :)

Great Menu, how is Latifs on East Street; still as good as in the past ?

Well, one of my tenants (a real estate guy) has taken the whole building over. But they still make biryani (chicken and mutton) and some gravy dishes to order by the kilo. We have to go over in the car and pick it up.

Somji (the corporator) down the road is also good, but not as old school, if you know what I mean.

Well, one of my tenants (a real estate guy) has taken the whole building over. But they still make biryani (chicken and mutton) and some gravy dishes to order by the kilo. We have to go over in the car and pick it up.

Somji (the corporator) down the road is also good, but not as old school, if you know what I mean.

Btw, Manney's? Dead.

Poona Drug Store? Dead.

Pune is changing man. Too fast.

Somji.... as in the place next to Badshah ?

Welcome back :enjoy: