What's new

Hello.hello

Hello.follks
I am Ahmed . Living in belgium at the moment .
Love to travel , hike and read .
I work as a web developer / software architect. It has been my career.
Hola at me if you would like to talk. I speak a few languages too

welcome to forum...how good are you in React and Node?

Zero

I work.with other tech.
oh...these are selling like hot cake in UK...I struggled a lot to get one for my project internally and then finally got one from contract market at very high price! UX guys are so much in demand due to transformation drives...

oh...these are selling like hot cake in UK...I struggled a lot to get one for my project internally and then finally got one from contract market at very high price! UX guys are so much in demand due to transformation drives...
Seen lots of jobs for everything in the UK.
But node and react is a different world .I work on microsoft platform. Azure , c# , api, mvc , full stack .where abouts you are in the UK. .
These frontend frameworks have changed the development a lot .What do.you work as

Salam and Bonjour How long you have been abroad what got you here on PDF

Salam and Bonjour How long you have been abroad what got you here on PDF
Wsalam and Bonsoir

I was a member for 2 years but didn't pay attention . Also I was quite into India Pakistan friendship until February 2019. But now ,, I see differently . And basically updated news brought me here. And also I was quite disconnected from everyone. So. I am in the community now.
Willing to help with whatever I can. Got.lots of life experience and multi cultural exoerience.

Hello.follks
I am Ahmed . Living in belgium at the moment .
Love to travel , hike and read .
I work as a web developer / software architect. It has been my career.
Hola at me if you would like to talk. I speak a few languages too
Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom