What's new

Hello from US

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: - Yeah, I think that's one stereotype that is actually based in reality. I've had a few run in's with bad Asian drivers too. We Americans aren't any better though:partay:.

Depends on the time of day. Catch someone on tuesday morning and they drive pretty ok. Catch them Monday morning or friday evening.. and its like a game of dodgeball with cars.

Ha ha ha...
Depends on the time of day. Catch someone on tuesday morning and they drive pretty ok. Catch them Monday morning or friday evening.. and its like a game of dodgeball with cars.
Friday evening at this time is worst. I usually give way for them. Lot of road rage... lol

Ha ha ha...

Friday evening at this time is worst. I usually give way for them. Lot of road rage... lol

It can be useful. Find someone with a truck in that road rage mood and there is a good chance that they will actually bully a space out which you can exploit by following them .

It can be useful. Find someone with a truck in that road rage mood and there is a good chance that they will actually bully a space out which you can exploit by following them .

That's a quite good idea ...

Urm, those Chinese members might really be here. Walk through a University town like Austin or Houston here and its filled with Chinese whose English is as bad as their driving skills(sorry to stereotype folks but its just how I've experienced it). These people are however VERY pro-China and as such in the country to get a footprint and make money.

@Oscar - We don't mind that part of it or believe that they're not here. My only problem is when they try to pass off their views about their neighbors as our views by hiding behind twin US flags.

@SvenSvensonov "cumming across" and "peak my suspicions"??? You false flagging Indian :lol:.

Welcome
img3.jpg

Welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom