What's new

Hello everyone!!! I am from India

Asking this because I want to know how much you are under influence of your media.
Kuch na kaha kuch keh b gey....
Kuch kehtey kehtey reh b gey..... :lol:

Ab bechara iska answer kiya degha....Apnay tu saanp k munn mien chipkali de di...Nigalay to jaan jaye..Uglay tu izzat....:rofl:You don't have an idea what you have done with this "Supposed to be" new member.

@vishwambhar
Tumka mell-nu khushi zalli.

Dear All,

I am Vishwambhar from India... I am from Goa actually but stay in Mumbai... I am really happy to be a part of PDF...
Defense related topics always charge me on though myself I am from sales & marketing background... That's why from so many months I used to only read the topics on such forums but finally I joined this great web site so I can too contribute something...

Thank you all once again!!!:cheers:
Welcome dear
Warning : Pakistanis and Indian on PDF are a bit extremist in their views. Don't make perception about whole Pakistan after reading comments here

Delhi does not yet have a caliphate. Gazwa e Hind has not taken place yet.

Welcome Vishwambhar.

Why are you silencing Vichwambhar? Just because he is Brahmin you are against him. Very bad

Kuch na kaha kuch keh b gey....
Kuch kehtey kehtey reh b gey..... :lol:

Ab bechara iska answer kiya degha....Apnay tu saanp k munn mien chipkali de di...Nigalay to jaan jaye..Uglay tu izzat....:rofl:You don't have an idea what you have done with this "Supposed to be" new member.

@vishwambhar
Tumka mell-nu khushi zalli.

Haha really great try to welcome in Goan KONKANI language brother.... This is really a great and sweet surprise on Pakistan forum from Pakistani brother....

Welcome dear
Warning : Pakistanis and Indian on PDF are a bit extremist in their views. Don't make perception about whole Pakistan after reading comments here

Thanks brother.... Both sides have this problem.... I too request you to not to make any perception about whole India based on comments from Indians...

True man , Goa should be with Russia. All hail Putin

I heard this from a few Indians, is Goa really over run by Russians?
are the the rich type or the beg-packers? (you know, the dirty white poor hippy types)

I heard this from a few Indians, is Goa really over run by Russians?
are the the rich type or the beg-packers? (you know, the dirty white poor hippy types)

Some of them are very powerful and rich in Goa but that doesn't mean Goa is run over by Russians.... Plenty of times we see them getting beaten up by police when they go high on booze and starts misbehaving....

I remember once an African couple was being ganged up by Russian group (something went wrong I don't know exactly) but before things could turn ugly police interfered rescued the couple and those Russians were shown stars in the broad daylight

Back
Top Bottom