What's new

Hello everyone!!! I am from India

vishwambhar

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear All,

I am Vishwambhar from India... I am from Goa actually but stay in Mumbai... I am really happy to be a part of PDF...
Defense related topics always charge me on though myself I am from sales & marketing background... That's why from so many months I used to only read the topics on such forums but finally I joined this great web site so I can too contribute something...

Thank you all once again!!!:cheers:

Dear All,

I am Vishwambhar from India... I am from Goa actually but stay in Mumbai... I am really happy to be a part of PDF...
Defense related topics always charge me on though myself I am from sales & marketing background... That's why from so many months I used to only read the topics on such forums but finally I joined this great web site so I can too contribute something...

Welcome to PDF.

Dear All,

Welcome.

Dear All,

Defense related topics always charge me on though myself I am from sales & marketing background... That's why from so many months I used to only read the topics on such forums but finally I joined this great web site

Kaka Ay tera aakhri Faisala ay? :lol:

Dear All,

Welcome to the forum. I wish you great times ahead on this forum. You will find lot of great work here contributed by good members, but, just like part of life, you will also find people trolling on serious threads. Keep yourself away from this thing. We have special threads for trolling like "whatever". Go there when you feel to troll someone. :p:

welcome!
let me welcome you the argentinian tv style.
DtNR_nVWkAEhAxV.jpg

PDF actually a Indian website and run by Indian Mods, and you are more than welcome , feel free to share your ideas here and if you see unformfortable with some patriot pakistani , don't worry just report to Mods and they make sure this person will be banned or get some warning to him.

Hi and welcome.

Thanks dear...

Hi. Welcome to :pdf:

Thanks dear...

Welcome to PDF.

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

@vishwambhar Welcome to Pakistan Defense Forum

Thanks dear...

Kaka Ay tera aakhri Faisala ay? :lol:

Thanks dear...

Welcome to the forum. I wish you great times ahead on this forum. You will find lot of great work here contributed by good members, but, just like part of life, you will also find people trolling on serious threads. Keep yourself away from this thing. We have special threads for trolling like "whatever". Go there when you feel to troll someone. :p:

Thanks dear...

welcome!
let me welcome you the argentinian tv style.
DtNR_nVWkAEhAxV.jpg

Thanks dear..

PDF actually a Indian website and run by Indian Mods, and you are more than welcome , feel free to share your ideas here and if you see unformfortable with some patriot pakistani , don't worry just report to Mods and they make sure this person will be banned or get some warning to him.

Thanks dear... I have noted your points...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear...

Thanks dear..

Thanks dear... I have noted your points...
Itna thanks dear [emoji38][emoji38]

Welcome, enjoy your stay, brother.

Dear All,

Welcome!

First question:

Do you believe that India shot down Pakistani F-16 on 27th February 2019?

Asking this because I want to know how much you are under influence of your media.

Back
Top Bottom