What's new

Heckler & Koch 416

forcetrip

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone owned a HK416 in Karachi.

Is there a possible way to legally posses it?

Thanks.

I would love to get some info as to how to get a gun license and what guns can be legally acquired.

yes the 417 is the 7.62x51Nato caliber version of the same weapon, but I don't think you should worry about overkill unless you are fighting in an urban environment. In the open this gun is superior to the 416 in terms of range and firepower.
But having said that, they each have a certain role. The 417 of course would be used in an marksmanship role without being a true sniper rifle.
I think my enthusiasm comes from my days as a marksman in the danish forces :sniper:

Nothing beats the bolt action in a sniper situation. Whats your best experience in long range weapons?

Nothing beats the bolt action in a sniper situation. Whats your best experience in long range weapons?

true BUT high quality semi autos are getting as accurate as bolt actions, so that statement will be void within a few years.

I didn't get pure sniper training i.e. in terms of long range shooting, my role was more of a marksman than sniper, meaning we were armed with scoped .308s like the H&K g3 or scoped diemaco c7s .

what range were your targets? Never seen a C7 but I have heard they were better than the m16's.

the typical max engagement range would be up to 600m, slightly shorter for the c7 though, but I am confident that I can make further shots with a true sniper rifle :P
The C7 is very similar to the m16 but as you heard they are of better quality. some of the differences is a different stock, mags, slimmer foregrip and a semi and full auto trigger, instead of a 3-burst. The standard optical sight used for the scoped c7/8s in the danish army is the Elcan sight.

I liked the M4 a bit but then when I saw the 416 I was blown away .. Has a way better feel all around than the M4. Im kindve sure it is a little heavier than the M4 but I couldnt compare them at the same time. Field tests were amazing for the 416 .. was better than the M4 in all areas as far as I know .. I also saw a video where the M4 blew up on its first underwater trial..

the 416 is a major improvement over the m4 especially since it doesn't operate a direct gas system like the m4/m16s increasing reliabilty.
the 416 is truly a remarkable gun.

HK 416 is a far better weapon than a M4. Delta Force uses it and I think 6-7 countries have already adapted the 416.

It is said to be an AK on an AR platform.

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone owned a HK416 in Karachi.

Is there a possible way to legally posses it?

Thanks.
:crazy:
Heckler & Koch 416 is an improved version of the M4 carbine with many changes, most notably a new style gas system borrowed from the HK G36.
I have seen pakistan soldiers equiped with m4 but I do n t think so we have Heckler & Koch 416.
And you can n t have or poses this weapon. you can n t even have or poses mp5.:tsk:

:crazy:
Heckler & Koch 416 is an improved version of the M4 carbine with many changes, most notably a new style gas system borrowed from the HK G36.
I have seen pakistan soldiers equiped with m4 but I do n t think so we have Heckler & Koch 416.
And you can n t have or poses this weapon. you can n t even have or poses mp5.:tsk:

Forget HK-416 and MP5, You can even legally own a HK-G36 for 15 Lacs.

Back
Top Bottom