Heckler and Koch - G-56 concept.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1505299_594589770612881_1828225885_n.jpg

:blink: :blink:

Friend just a funny post..........what Indian plan to defame Pakistan..........We do have some idiots as well who says America is our Friend "real jock"
Then why not start your own thread?

It's a good looking gun. I like the idea of a 6.8MM round as the 5.56 has really, always been a bit too light for a military rifle.

The box next to the mag is a modified recoil mechanism of Kriss superV.

It absorbs the recoil before the energy reaches the butt stock and ultimately the shoulder. This gun would have no or very little recoil.

So in our bid to fake a downed PAF bird, the IAF forgot what the PAF colours are?

Righto :3

Yes! Fantastic picture by the way. The star on the crescent is like sitting on it. Distance not correct. Not a PAF insignia of the vertical fin. The wings dont have star & crescent insignia, its a green and white roundel.

On topic. Is it a future gun. The caption reads 'In 2023,.... replaced.....' Is it some futuristic & fantasy weapon?

sorry guys this is not a real concept just a concept design by an artist for his portfolio i know that guy he is on deviant art. it is a design based on vector v 45 cal smg.

Correct and the guy who made this picture kept looking at the G3 for long hours.

Guys no matter what any one says, the G3 will remain .. A legend.

Doesn't look ergonomic, it's bulky, looks heavy all around, though I do like the use of the 6.8mm caliber.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Don't post irrelevant things.

Now, Now, don't stamp out the guy's zeal.

Let him have his fun. Hearing all the bombing story is probably depressed him, the poor lad.

Back
Top Bottom