What's new

Hebrew Biblical words with Tamil/ South Indian origins?

which verse is that?
Acts 16:6-10

You didnt catch my drift did you ? I asked

just a belief nothing concrete or substantial

sanatana dharma , is a concocted term invented by Hindu revivalism movement , Adi Shankara codified all the various religions ( major 6 sects) into generic religion called Shan mata ,no sanatana dharma , unless you can prove other wise

Jesus is also belief, no concrete evidence of biblical events.

6.jpg

Kumari Kandam.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Flight of falcon you were doubting me in another thread.... Mera India Mahaan....see first Indians invented universe then humans and so on and so forth....

and this is not a fake Newj

I'm disappointed. You forgot to mention that indians also invented aliens and other dimensions. How can you even forget that?..........:disagree:

I'm disappointed. You forgot to mention that indians also invented aliens and other dimensions. How can you even forget that?..........:disagree:
Forgive me please, my Non Veg brain can not remember everything same time....do you know how superior Hindu pure vegetarian brain is?

it can fly planes without fuel and pilot and can make you live as long and however you want...

Jesus is also belief, no concrete evidence of biblical events.

the fact is Jesus has been worshipped since 2000 yrs , whereas theres no mention or hymn dedicated to Krishna in the rig veda (1000 BCE) , the earliest reference is in the 5th - 3rd BCE sangam literature on the worship of Mayon and later the Alvars have sung in praise of krishna

Devotion to Mal (Mayon)

http://www.philtar.ac.uk/encyclopedia/hindu/ascetic/mal.html

Do people know about the story of 12 Tribes of Israel?

Among those, 10 Tribes migrated from ancient Palestine to different parts of the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom