What's new

Heavy stock market crash in the Gulf

Nothing better than the eternal inferiority complexes and obsessions of impoverished Arabized Anatolis and their little entity surrounded by hostile states everywhere.

Absolutetly, I envy u arabs (not). "hostile" states is the wrong wording here. Failed states. Greece,Iraq,Syria,Iran,Armenia lol funny enough we are fine with Georgia and Bulgaria.

You rather worry about your small economy, pathetic HDI and GDP per capita rather than much wealthier states and an entire region (Arab world) that is already lightyears ahead of you in terms of combined economic power and size. Which will only increase in the future given all of our resources, potential, landmass and population growth and young populations.

Continue to bark around, ur shit, u wont move forward, ur futureless.

No amount of crying or barking will ever change the above. What you can hope for, for the next 100 years, is to try to close the gap with the GCC in terms of economic size. GDP per capita is never going to happen.

Comparing Turkey to the GCC is comparing a Watermelon to an olive, with us being the Watermelon and u the olive. We dont compare ourselves to u, we dont give a **** about you. Ur economy is run by Oil and that oil dries up. The future of Turkey is bright, urs is not.

From where did you invent those nonsense numbers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area

and in the case of KSA those are outdated numbers (very much so) so we likely have more forest cover than Pakistan alone let alone all of Arabia (which was what I wrote initially) and which you cleverly omit to make yourself not look like a fool.

And 5% is A LOT anyway, lol. IN reality most of your country is desert/mountainous much like KSA and rest being lowland/farmland/grassland as well just like in KSA. And most of your forest cover is located in the far north (due to the elevation of your mountains) where only like 2% of your total population lives. Rest is alongside the irrigation that the Brits created during the colonial period. In any case, I am happy that we don't live in a humid jungle but I assume that is what you want however I am afraid that Pakistan is no such country.

As for the UK, 13% forest cover for a European country is very little. Among the lowest in all of Europe.

In any case KSA is planning to plant 100's of millions of trees in the upcoming years and decades. Riyadh's aim for instance is to have trees/parks cover 20% of the territory which will decrease the temperature by 2-3 degrees celsius.
Figures are wrong, didn't include the whole of North Africa, going to plant trees, don't know when, ifs, buts, maybes.

I like listening to a good rant.
I can see the smoke coming out of your ears from here.

Nothing better than the eternal inferiority complexes and obsessions of impoverished Arabized Anatolis and their little entity surrounded by hostile states everywhere.

You are an arab and out of principle the most inferior species in the world, this is scientifically proven and unfortunatly we are surrounded by failed arab states which we worry quite a lot of because the arabian sand man has the intention to migrate to Turkey which we dont want, because we dont want you here. You are backward,religious and useless folks which is something problematic :D

Incoherent blabbering while your economy has been ****** for years. Trump destroyed your economy within less than 24 hours.

Well, Trump did cause some troubles certainly in 2018, today ur small GCC states attempt the same but they simply fail because u dont have financial means or military means for that :D You are weak and futureless. I mean everyone is aware how the Houthis are bodying u lol

Wake up! When Russia put some small sanctions and stopped sending their drunk hordes to your country to have all kinds of fun ( ;) ) your Erdogan was begging on his knees to papa Putin to stop him. Just like the recent humiliation in Moscow. Never seen anything like this in the modern era within the region.

What Erdogan is doing is sometimes questionable certainly but im pretty sure that what the TSK did with the Russians A/D systems is something very powerful which kinda shows which nation humiliated whom lol

How did your Erdogan mouthpieces that you are quoting 24/7 spin the Syria fiasco and this humiliation?

erdoputinmeeting.png

ESZRK0DXcAESeQz.jpg

bekleme.jpg

Well, that video is edited and fake but just in case :D

and btw:

The Houthis are litteraly fucking you and that heavily, I dont even want to comment on that because its universal knowledge that ur weak as **** lol

Just like your pathetic MB project failed everywhere in the Arab world alongside your Qatari poodle.:lol:

Qatar will do fine in the future actually, its folks with a 300k population who heavily invested in Turkish factories,real estate and other Funds. But the future for the UAE and Saudi is grim and everyone predicts that :D

You rather worry about your small economy, pathetic HDI and GDP per capita rather than much wealthier states and an entire region (Arab world) that is already lightyears ahead of you in terms of combined economic power and size. Which will only increase in the future given all of our resources, potential, landmass and population growth and young populations.

Our economy is the 18th largest in the world nominal and is expected to become 5th largest in the world by 2030 in PPP terms. Your country consits of Sand, unhabitable, climate change while ur wages are heavily declining, oil 20$ which means no money for investments, simply: you dont have a Future.

No amount of crying or barking will ever change the above. What you can hope for, for the next 100 years, is to try to close the gap with the GCC in terms of economic size. GDP per capita is never going to happen.

You are shit, you dont have an economy, its just Oil which is being pumped out and that Oil is going to be useless in 10years. You are futureless and therefor it doesnt make sense to compare urself to us. You wont even reach our spit.
Wasted enough of my time on you, just going to enjoy your pathetic likes frustration with the ground realities :lol: while Arabs will keep buying your cheap firms up and land while having fun in your discount destination. Explains why it is mostly the Arab rednecks who travel to your country.:lol:

Get that money into Turkey, soon enough there will be an immigration system so we can pump the last drops of money from u like the west does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @Glass @bsruzm

Dear Respectable Brothers,

Lets stick to the topic, and discuss how this downfall in stock prices will effect the common man, how govt. incentives and support can alter this, and most importantly, what the common man can do in future to protect his meager investments.

Thanks!
But you like it when I do the same with Iranian trolls? They aren't as fun as like that Arab moron, I have to admit :D

But you like it when I do the same with Iranian trolls? They aren't as fun as like that Arab moron, I have to admit :D
Well , just to inform you , there is a verb on Persian , :" a Kuffer , thinks all others as Kuffer "

Now a Greek descended self proclaimed Mongolian troll think others are like himself

Well , just to inform you , there is a verb on Persian , :" a Kuffer , thinks all others as Kuffer "

Now a Greek descended self proclaimed Mongolian troll think others are like himself
Greek? That Arab guy does it better :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom