What's new

Heavy cross-border firing by Pakistan army along the Line of Control in Poonch sector of Jammu and K

Time for India to remind the Pakistani Army why they were crying for ceasefire a few weeks back!
Is there going to be any proof of that or we should take it like "Sir G Kal" strikes?

Just make sure its the last one... getting to repititive now

Wow, I thought Pak shells are guided by ruhani taqtaen which only targets army men, RIP to the poor soul, I am sure thundering response is coming their way as we speak

And hanuman army is also seen ambushing ambulances in Kashmir ... Hanuman army is seen killing people .. Torturing Kashmir kids,forcing them to praise bharat.. Parading Kashmir youth naked ... Raping entire villages,mass graves,gangrapes and murder of women...

Amazingly caught on camera too.

Wow, I thought Pak shells are guided by ruhani taqtaen which only targets army men, RIP to the poor soul, I am sure thundering response is coming their way as we speak
It is well known that Pakistani Army targets civilians in Jammu area as Hindus and Sikhs live on the border there as opposed to Kashmir as the civilians there are Muslims.

Good, use artillery this time..

Destroy their bunkers !!

And hanuman army is also seen ambushing ambulances in Kashmir ... Hanuman army is seen killing people .. Torturing Kashmir kids,forcing them to praise bharat.. Parading Kashmir youth naked ... Raping entire villages,mass graves,gangrapes and murder of women...

Amazingly caught on camera too.

Yes we are like that only, deal with it.

PS: never expected this sort of post coming from you, cheap post deserves cheap reply

You kill civilians too brother, infact reports are coming in that you already killed one, so please don't be this sanctimonious.

Those kashmiris are our own people across the border, Atleast we don't hit them intentionally, unlike your troops who would hit anything from homes to moving schools vans to moving ambulances with pin point.

It is well known that Pakistani Army targets civilians in Jammu area as Hindus and Sikhs live on the border there as opposed to Kashmir as the civilians there are Muslims.

Indeed, you are right, but well known facts and truths are not supposed t be discussed here, it could get us banned any time

Yes we are like that only, deal with it.

PS: never expected this sort of post coming from you, cheap post deserves cheap reply[/QUOTE]

Indeed and hence my post (in reply to yours).

As for dealing with it .. We are .. How are you dealing these days.

Those kashmiris are our own people across the border, Atleast we don't hit them intentionally, unlike your troops who would hit anything from homes to moving schools vans to moving ambulances with pin point.

Dude again, please get off that self righteous horse that you are riding, you mostly kill civilians at Jammu borders as there are hindus and Sikhs living there

every time they start first and every time they cry first. this is the history. everytime they ban first and eevrytime they lift ban first. they even can not survive for one week. and fir kuch achi advise do to, yaha pdf pe chillana start kar detey hain. admi ko khud ko sharam aani chahiye. dusro kea kahney se nahi.

Back
Top Bottom