What's new

Heavy cross-border firing by Pakistan army along the Line of Control in Poonch sector of Jammu and K

Pakistani Logic, killed and raped millions in 1971 still lecturing us over kashmir, pull your head out of that camel's a$$ and smell the Coffee.

Unfortunately our history doesnt go much further than 1947 otherwise you might have come up with a story from 1st century as well.

Decades old madeup stories will not help you in your current genocidal tendancies. Secondly a country whose men put their penis in any hole they find shouldnt be talking about rape. My head is right on my shoulders but i cant say same for yours which is shoved up your own arse.

We have no love lost for Pakistanis dying in this cross border firing, since Pakistan kill our kids.

You are the ones, who claim you have extreme love for Kashmris, yet you kill them nonetheless.

That's as cold hearted, as it can get.

Like i said for all we know you people killed some poor kid your self to ignite situation at LOC. Considering your genocidal tendancies in kashmir where you killed over 100 unarmed civilians and blinded hundred i wouldnt put past anything from you scum bags.

Unfortunately our history doesnt go much further than 1947 otherwise you might have come up with a story from 1st century as well.

Decades old madeup stories will not help you in your current genocidal tendancies. Secondly a country whose men put their penis in any hole they find shouldnt be talking about rape. My head is right on my shoulders but i cant say same for yours which is shoved up your own arse.

Like i said for all we know you people killed some poor kid your self to ignite situation at LOC. Considering your genocidal tendancies in kashmir where you killed over 100 unarmed civilians and blinded hundred i wouldnt put past anything from you scum bags.

And For all we know, you yourselves attacked that ambulance and that school bus to blame it on India.

As we can see, Kashmiri lives matter, little to you, you just killed a 10 year old kid for no reason at all or did you kill him, because you wanted to settle some score ?

And For all we know, you yourselves attacked that ambulance and that school bus to blame it on India.

As we can see, Kashmiri lives matter, little to you, you just killed a 10 year old kid for no reason at all or did you kill him, because you wanted to settle some score ?

How EVIL of us

Lets wait for more details to come before jumping on the gun that too based upon one side claim. On both sides of LOC, Pakistan loves the people and has no intention to target any civilian that can be checked through record of past that most of the civilian casualties are on Pakistan side due to Indian shelling but still, we are not and never did so by targeting civilians. If true, could be a casualty of war by not a target at all that how India is trying to paint it.

Indians usually resort to indiscriminate shelling while Pakistan has given a major boost to its sniper capabilities on the border..

I wonder, how Pakistan army decide about limit of their response !
If i imagine my self, i would endup advancing to Indian army camps in occupied territory.
After all, its the ouststanding order of Mr. Jinnah.. which is being contravened all those years !

Back
Top Bottom