What's new

Heavy clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops in Goshta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday an Afghan border force man slapped an FC man for NOT allowing illegal Afghans . These Afghans did not have valid documents. The border was sealed and all NATO supply as well as Afghan families on both sides stranded.

Ahead of Coming elections the TTP terrorists based in Afghanistan are trying to push more bombers into Pakistan so you will see such clashes.

On the other hand the next govt should seal and mine the entire border with Afghanistan.

He didn't replied the slap with bullet? What happens to Pushtun values/tradition?

If true, this might be Pakistan's version of the drone attacks.

If Afghanistan will give sanctuary to TTP terrorists, then Pakistan should take them out.

@Spring Onion : Khor, If the Pakistani forces were to engage the Afghan Army or Border Force, do you think the people in those (our) border tribal areas would support such a move or would they have a neutral stance or god-forbid an antagonistic stance to it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any confirmation from ISPR? or any credible source?

If they have killed 2 Pakistani (Militias/Soldiers) and destroyed helicopter than they should pay 11 times for it

Any confirmation from ISPR? or any credible source?

If they have killed 2 Pakistani (Militias/Soldiers) and destroyed helicopter than they should pay 11 times for it

ha ha. u still trust ISPR ??

@Spring Onion : Khor, If the Pakistani forces were to engage the Afghan Army or Border Force, do you think the people in those border tribal areas would support such a move or would they have a neutral stance or god-forbid an antagonistic stance to it ?

1. The Pakistani tribal people firstly try to play as mediators BUT they are 200% Pakistani. Any BS aggression by Afghanistanis is met with same aggression from them.

2. Before US attack on Afghanistan, we here never needed army deployment in FATA.

3. When Pakistan army entered FATA they were welcomed by the people BUT later the militant groups' propaganda and loss of property and lives in war against terror created concernes which is understandable.

ha ha. u still trust ISPR ??
Yeh we do .

now move to your Chinese tent scenario

Last edited by a moderator:
He could have but that would have fked the security of Afghan families on both sides of the gate.

When their own countrymen don't care about them than why should Pakistanis have to compromise on their security?

Yesterday an Afghan border force man slapped an FC man for NOT allowing illegal Afghans . These Afghans did not have valid documents. The border was sealed and all NATO supply as well as Afghan families on both sides stranded.

Ahead of Coming elections the TTP terrorists based in Afghanistan are trying to push more bombers into Pakistan so you will see such clashes.

On the other hand the next govt should seal and mine the entire border with Afghanistan.

Sorry but i dont see any truth...Afghan check point is 50-60 meters away from Pakistani check point...And only people are allowed to cross this neutral zone....Ive never seen an afghani or pakistani soldier in this neutral zone...

1. The Pakistani tribal people firstly try to play as mediators BUT they are 200% Pakistani. Any BS aggression by Afghanistanis is met with same aggression from them.

2. Before US attack on Afghanistan, we here never needed army deployment in FATA.

3. When Pakistan army entered FATA they were welcomed by the people BUT later the militant groups' propaganda and loss of property and lives in war against terror created concernes which is understandable.

Khor, I fear that they might suffer due to Pak-Afghan clashes & they've suffered so much in this War On Terror - I don't want them to suffer anymore due to this too....lets hope a peaceful solution is achieved !

When their own countrymen don't care about them than why should Pakistanis have to compromise on their security?

Whatever is the case with their priorities and criminal like thinking, we here on Pakistani side still observe restrain because the common Afghan families are as innocent as ours. Its just that their border force or even regular force is like gangsters.

Sorry but i dont see any truth...Afghan check point is 50-60 meters away from Pakistani check point...And only people are allowed to cross this neutral zone....Ive never seen an afghani or pakistani soldier in this neutral zone...

At Torkham. and there is 200% truth in the report that border was sealed after a buffon from Afghan side tried to push illegal Afghans inside Pakistan

Khor, I fear that they might suffer due to Pak-Afghan clashes & they've suffered so much in this War On Terror - I don't want them to suffer anymore due to this too....lets hope a peaceful solution is achieved !

Yes in any such event the border population is the most affected. We also do NOT want that but Afghan army is bunch of lunatics that is frustrated at NATO withdrawal and wants trouble for people

All the 3 newly constructed illegal check posts by pakistani militias has been destroyed by Afghan border police; the fighting has now stopped.

PS: pakistani militias used tanks and artillery against Afghan border police's AK-47s and RPGs but still miserably failed!

Yes those posts were constructed inside Afghanistan by pakistani militias.

BREAKING NEWS : Two Pakistani militias/soldiers are dead in on going fight on border line in Goshta of Ningerhar province. One soldier is captured and one Afghan soldier is injured. Reports also confirm one helicopter destroyed by Afghans. General Sher Muhammad is with troops on front line.

Lol. You seem to be like the Taliban spokesperson who kills at least 10 american soldiers in every attack. :lol:

Cut us this jingoistic BS. Will harm you only. Not us.

Whatever is the case with their priorities and criminal like thinking, we here on Pakistani side still observe restrain because the common Afghan families are as innocent as ours. Its just that their border force or even regular force is like gangsters.

At Torkham. and there is 200% truth in the report that border was sealed after a buffon from Afghan side tried to push illegal Afghans inside Pakistan

Yes in any such event the border population is the most affected. We also do NOT want that but Afghan army is bunch of lunatics that is frustrated at NATO withdrawal and wants trouble for people

Yes am talking about torkham...Ive been there hundred times and i know how every thing works...You have to walk all the way...And there are hundreds of local angry pakistani levis (tribesmen) with bitter attitude and ready to pull the trigger...You cannot just come all the way...slap an FC ahilkar ho has authority to shoot...and go away like a boss:D...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom