What's new

Heartfelt Apology to the people of Sri Lanka, from people of Pakistan

The sentiments, expressed in the OP, are correct. But, we Pakistani shall be mentally prepared that such incidences will keep on occurring in the foreseeable future, because, we, as a society, are not prepared to confront the extremest mindset, nor are we much inclined to make this country progress.

I hope these bustards who play a religious card for their own ulterior motives will rot in hell. To begin with these bustards should be killed by the firing squad and make it worst dont hand over the bodies to the families to avoid making them heroes and play a religious card.

One thing is for sure these basturd will never learn.

The sentiments, expressed in the OP, are correct. But, we Pakistani shall be mentally prepared that such incidences will keep on occurring in the foreseeable future, because, we, as a society, are not prepared to confront the extremest mindset, nor are we much inclined to make this country progress.

Absolutely. I think we need to also make our voices counted. We are rudderless. We cannot trust any of our so called leadership to represent our interests.

Where is Mufti Muneeb today? He was jumping up and down to condemn govt violence against TLP, but today when people inspired by TLP (maybe even members) commit a lynching he is silent.

People like him need to be called up on this. Where are all the youtube and tiktok mullahs? A sentence or two of condemnation. They are not the common man, when you sit on the mimbar you assume responsibility for his ummat.

ISIS elements have presence in pakistan
That's an undeniable fact.

Taliban is facing same problem, ISIS-K under American command will try to illegitimize Taliban government through terrorism.

Pakistani ISI is fully responsible for this mess. They should end this phenomenon forever without banging its head here and there on Wahabi propaganda. Pakistan shouldn't look for the routes of this problem only outside the country but also inside its territory.

Attack on Pakistani innocent women and children ignored by ISI, attack on the Chinese ignored, attack on Iranian border guards ignored, and now attack Sri Lankan.

Even if the Sri Lankan man had done blasphemous act then he should have been punished through law enforcement.

i am sad but not shocked or surprised its now routine in pakistan every few weeks sometime in few days to having such incidents .

Brothers keep the disagreements out. This thread isn’t for that.

@waz
@313ghazi was kind enough to recognise and started a new thread. But, someone has merged the two threads.

I do not know how this works or who did it, but someone to confuse a thread to express a simple apology with a deeper political discussion is simply wrong.

How difficult should it be just to express a simple apology in a dedicated thread.
Once full political discussion is allowed, it dilutes the value of an apology, almost like rubbing salt in the wounds, that's truly sad.

I would like to request this merger be reversed, because it has been done in poor taste.
i am sad but not shocked or surprised its now routine in pakistan every few weeks sometime in few days to having such incidents .

What are you talking about?
every few days, weeks? are you insane?
please wake up and stop telling lies. Just shameless.

Dear Srilanka, we are extremely sorry, if we had hanged killers of ST, people behind Red Mosque, killers of cops, rapist of innocent little girls etc. publicly we would perhaps not be witnessing such horrible act

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom