What's new

Heartbreaking | A poor kid in India who's forced to vanquish hunger on dog milk.

That child should have been in school. Had he been in school, he would have gotten free meal. The Govt. of India provides free meals to all registered schools in India called Midday meal scheme.
According to the government, it is the world’s largest school feeding programme, reaching out to about 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme (EGS) centres across the country.

Mid Day Meal Scheme

Midday Meal Scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also local adminstrations (Gram Panchayat, Nagar Panchayat, Zilla Parishads and various Municipalities and Municipal Corporations) have different budgets and schemes for the children. Nutritional supplements are delivered to the doorstep free of cost.
Additionally there are NGO's like Akshayapatra who also provide midday meals for school going children.

NGO in India – Food for Children | Feeding 1.3 million Children – Akshaya Patra

I have watched the video, this one and also an earlier version many days ago.

Citizen lead initiatives and NGOs sometimes function a lot better than state organs.

Tell me, you also have poor people in your country. How many of those are forced to drink Dog milk? I live in India and I see poor people around me everyday, but I have never seen this. This is an isolated incident and judging India or its citizens by this incident seems childish to me.

Sad story...

Reminds me of that ancient Roman myth about the she wolf suckling founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus!

From 2012 Pakistan forums are beating this drum .

anti_2.png

this is really a sad , but there is more fruit in rich man shampoo than poor man plate ..

Also , this need to be solved and if you see the video the Doctor saying its fine no worries , Dog milk will not harm that kid... some will say he was saying medically but still that is not right....

what is the point of Indian gov. spending so much on army and nation is drinking dog's milk or cow piss ...

Shame on india and its people ...

Dont you know that..???? Because we got two of the most aggressive and unpredictable nations as our neighbours....

BTW,Do you know the fact that Pakistan is spending more % of GDP on defence than India... ?

Dont you know that..???? Because we got two of the most aggressive and unpredictable nations as our neighbours....

BTW,Do you know the fact that Pakistan is spending more % of GDP on defence than India... ?
yeah right we are having the same Problem here , we have one of the most aggressive and unpredictable nations as our neighbour...

yes we are spending more % as our kids are not living on dogs milk .... Happy now

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom