What's new

Heart patient gets good news from India

child-5431.jpg

Heart patient gets good news from India | World | DAWN.COM
the child is sufferring from Tetralogy of Fallot he might get a Blalock-Thomas-Taussig procedure or a continuous procedure to relieve rignt ventricular stenosis by graft etc though he might need more than one procedure
these fortis people should think about indians also though these procedures are free in most gov colleges

Too many good hospitals in india now,not only private but also government you all should visit the new civil hospital on ahmedabad,international standard.
My father recently undergone engio plasty surgery in apollo hospital everything is fine now !

Best of luck to the kid.

Dil ke ilaz ke liye, dilli se achi jagah nahi ho saki.

the child is sufferring from Tetralogy of Fallot he might get a Blalock-Thomas-Taussig procedure or a continuous procedure to relieve rignt ventricular stenosis by graft etc though he might need more than one procedure
these fortis people should think about indians also though these procedures are free in most gov colleges

:girl_wacko::undecided:, english please!

So New Born suicide Bombers look like this...BDW, when will he wear his suicide jackets and meet his 72 virgins? at his 13th B'day?

Post reported, what is this rude post supposed to mean?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

he looks like any other Indian kid.

post reported.

He does not have a heart. Simple.

So New Born suicide Bombers look like this...BDW, when will he wear his suicide jackets and meet his 72 virgins? at his 13th B'day?

How can u do this...........spoiling a decent thread with some hate

Indians are known for good deeds and tolerance and its ur attitude towards a innocent kid :hitwall:

post reported

A group of Indian investors including a doctor and a businessman from Qatar, and legendary cricketer Kapil Dev has unveiled plans to launch a Rs10 billion healthcare project in Kerala.

image-g41.jpg

Mohan Thomas, a leading ENT doctor and Hassan Kunhi, a well-known community member and entrepreneur were among the promoters of the proposed Kochi Medical City who met Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy yesterday in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram seeking his support.

The chief minister assured the delegation that the government would consider the proposal for the super speciality health project for allopathic and Ayurvedic treatments of international standards, both in quality and facilities.
The project also proposes to provide medical education in various disciplines. It will also create large water lagoons for encouraging fish farming, a park and a forest to encourage breeding of birds and butterflies.

It aims to become one of the top 10 healthcare destinations in the world, a spokesman said.

The promoters hope to attract patients from other Indian states as well as international medical tourists with quality healthcare facilities. It will employ 7,000 professionals and create nearly 25,000 indirect jobs.

The promoters say India lags far behind in attracting medical tourists due to lack of quality infrastructure despite a large pool of healthcare professionals. The present international market is worth about $10bn while India’s contribution is only 1%.

The project envisages setting up a 1,000-bed hospital offering modern medical treatment, a 50-bed Ayurveda hospital, a medical convention centre and a medical research centre which will focus on creating new treatment modalities that are more effective than those currently in place, the spokesman said.

There will be dental and paramedical institutions as well in the campus. In addition, medical and pharmaceutical companies will be provided office spaces so that they can come under one consolidated wing and this makes it easy for their research and marketing.

The project is expected to attract Indian doctors and technocrats settled abroad to relocate and encourage a reverse brain drain.

The former Indian cricket captain is a director of the Medical City while Dr Thomas is the chairman and Kunhi the managing director.

Others who attended the meeting were Mathew Francis, Jay V Jagannadhan, Mibu Jose, Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, Norka Minister K C Joseph, Ports Minister K Babu and Agriculture Minister K P Mohananan.

Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - Doha NRIs unveil plans for Kerala medical city

:girl_wacko::undecided:, english please!
in english the child has a heart but a totally anomalous one. no trolling but isn't these operations free in pak, in india you can get every thing starting from heart valves to cochlear implants free if you have a bpl card which most people manage even if they don't have it and still if something is not there in gov stock(chemotherapy for cancer etc)there are pm health fund which helps for peoples (though it takes some time)

Bro is their any need to lower the tone. I appreciate and respect what the response has been from you guys has been since that post. Me and Roy had swapped posts hoping no one would come on here and make a daft statement. Suppose there is the odd one everywhere.
I pray that people that we have put in charge see the good that can be achieved in such a lovely gesture and something major can grow out of this as i know for a fact most Indians and Pakistanis would dream of a fresh start between our nations built on peace and prosperity.

just guarantee that this child won't go in the hand of Taliban and become another suicide bomber or maybe kasab..can you?? no one actually can guarantee pakistani kid's future (not even his parents)...why you making fuss of obvious

Open a new thread and start talking about Taliban if you have issues for God sake.

This is good news for everyone and I think the baby is cute. I hope the baby grows up healthy and well. Wish him the best.

just guarantee that this child won't go in the hand of Taliban and become another suicide bomber or maybe kasab..can you?? no one actually can guarantee pakistani kid's future (not even his parents)...why you making fuss of obvious

An act of compassion has been shown by India and her repesentative that warms my heart and many others. The gesture has resulted in saving a life of an innocent child. There is no guarantees in life but one thing is for sure a child is innocent and giving that child the blessing of life is a wonderful thing. To say this child will become a suicide bomber is not a good thing to even suggest. Everyone one is entitled to their opinion and il leave it at that. I will let the rest of the guys on PDF pass judgement on your posts.

Back
Top Bottom