What's new

heart attacks killing more BSF men than border ops

with all due respect
i m not dodging the question
i m just question the fact that how they died
all i m asking is at the time when Pakistan has claimed to kill many Indian soldiers
suddenly a news pops up saying Indian soldiers are dying of Illness
if that is not irony i dont know what is
nevertheless if the data is from two years then why the corpses have not reached home yet
perhaps all we can do is wait and watch

The report came two days ago, that doesnt mean those troopers died two days ago too.. They are deaths from as far back as two years ago..!!

Moreover, The report also includes those BSF personnel who were serving at the Bangladesh or other borders. Now don't tell me Pakistan Rangers are killing BSF at Indo-Bangladesh border too..

Why can't you simply accept that the what the report says is exactly what the report means..? Why there always needs to be an alternate conspiratorial explanation to everything for Pakistanis?

Your contention in this conversation is that the troopers actually died in combat against Rangers, and Indian govt is trying to cover it up by presenting them as heart attack victims. Now, thankfully, there's a simple way to find out. People who die in combat have starkly visible physical wounds on their bodies. That's the whole freaking reason they die in combat --- BULLET WOUNDS..!!

Where are the fcuking bullet wounds???

if the data is from two years then why the corpses have not reached home yet
perhaps all we can do is wait and watch

What the hell?? Where'd you read that the corpses haven't returned home? Are you inventing your own facts now?

The report came two days ago, that doesnt mean those troopers died two days ago too.. They are deaths from as far back as two years ago..!!

Moreover, The report also includes those BSF personnel who were serving at the Bangladesh or other borders. Now don't tell me Pakistan Rangers are killing BSF at Indo-Bangladesh border too..

Why can't you simply accept that the what the report says is exactly what the report means..? Why there always needs to be an alternate conspiratorial explanation to everything for Pakistanis?

Your contention in this conversation is that the troopers actually died in combat against Rangers, and Indian govt is trying to cover it up by presenting them as heart attack victims. Now, thankfully, there's a simple way to find out. People who die in combat have starkly visible physical wounds on their bodies. That's the whole freaking reason they die in combat --- BULLET WOUNDS..!!

Where are the fcuking bullet wounds???

What the hell?? Where'd you read that the corpses haven't returned home? Are you inventing your own facts now?
perhaps you are taking me as being aggressive
i am merely questioning the fact that this report comes at a point when Pakistan is claiming to kill many BSF men
my intentions or question does not revolve around any conspiracy
but realizing your aggressive tone
i would simply apologize for logical observation
have a gud day sir

perhaps you are taking me as being aggressive
i am merely questioning the fact that this report comes at a point when Pakistan is claiming to kill many BSF men
my intentions or question does not revolve around any conspiracy
but realizing your aggressive tone
i would simply apologize for logical observation
have a gud day sir

Aaaaand once again you've managed to dodge a pretty straightforward question... If these are combat deaths, then where are the physical wounds?

. If these are combat deaths, then where are the physical wounds?
were bodies shown publicly ?
or better yet
are bodies of dead soldiers shown publicly?
why are you dodging the simple logic that this report came as pakistan claimed to kill many BSF men?

were bodies shown publicly ?
or better yet
are bodies of dead soldiers shown publicly?

The bodies were shown to the family members... Do you think they won't notice a few bullet wounds in the body of their beloved kin who supposedly died of heart attack? Out of 117 families, none would notice such a thing? The fact that No one saw any bullet wounds, make it clear that there weren't any. These weren't combat deaths. How hard is that to grasp?

Come on.. At least have the decency to back down when you've clearly lost an argument...

Please apply some common sense.. Take off those ummmm.... Patriotic glasses..!! :D

The bodies were shown to the family members... Do you think they won't notice a few bullet wounds in the body of their beloved kin who supposedly died of heart attack? Out of 117 families, none would notice such a thing? The fact that No one saw any bullet wounds, make it clear that there weren't any. These weren't combat deaths. How hard is that to grasp?
and they will come on media saying no they were killed by Pakistan when they will be told not to
Please apply some common sense.. Take off those ummmm.... Patriotic glasses..!! :D
what i observed rationally is the report came of death of BSF men by disease at the time when india denies that pakistan has killed any of its men but Pakistan claims it has
that is a rational observation if you will take off ur patriotic goggles
Come on.. At least have the decency to back down when you've clearly lost an argument...
o shit i tagged an amateur 15 year old

and they will come on media saying no they were killed by Pakistan when they will be told not to
★Wait a sec.. So you're saying that the bodies actually HAD bullet wounds on them and when the family members found them, the government threatened them to hush up and lie that these were heart attacks?? Is that what you're saying?

★ Pakistani claims about Indian deaths are about as credible as North Korea's “Leader of the year" award going to Kim Jong Un... :D.

★ As I said earlier, most of these deaths are from much before this recent round of Cross-border dick-waving started.. This report is for the past TWO YEARS, not two weeks, FFS..!!

what i observed rationally is the report came of death of BSF men by disease at the time when india denies that pakistan has killed any of its men but Pakistan claims it has
that is a rational observation if you will take off ur patriotic goggles

o shit i tagged an amateur 15 year old
The 15 yr old seem to have a little more of common sense then you . Stop taking pleasure in the deaths of others .

. Stop taking pleasure in the deaths of others
i am not cheering deaths like your ministers
i had a simple logical observation and conveyed
go ahead and say that this observation is wrong but by facts not with teenage logic

★Wait a sec.. So you're saying that the bodies actually HAD bullet wounds on them and when the family members found them, the government threatened them to hush up and lie that these were heart attacks?? Is that what you're saying?
as a metter of fact its what you are saying
★ Pakistani claims about Indian deaths are about as credible as North Korea's “Leader of the year" award going to Kim Jong Un... :D.

★ As I said earlier, most of these deaths are from much before this recent round of Cross-border dick-waving started.. This report is for the past TWO YEARS, not two weeks, FFS..!!
:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom