What's new

Healthy 16 Year-Old Boy Drops DEAD During Virtual Class, Mom Blames Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine

Reaction score
Country
Canada

“microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys in a way that does not currently appear to be assessed in safety trials of these potential drugs.”

A 16-year-old boy from California who was in perfect health reportedly died during an online class after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

The boy’s mother filed a report with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), on July 13 alleging that her son passed away 27 days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine in April.

“My son died while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything,” the mother wrote in her report. “He was a healthy boy, he had a good academic index, he wanted to be a civil engineer. He was the best thing in my life.”

“He had no previous symptoms. I was with him one hour before, and my assistant saw him 20 minutes prior, and he did not show any irregularities,” she added in the “Diagnostic Lab Data” section of the VAERS entry.

The boy reportedly got the second dose of the vaccine on April 3 and then died on April 27. His mother stated that he had not been diagnosed with any allergies, pre-existing conditions, illnesses, disabilities, or birth defects. He also was not taking any medications at the time of his death. The teenager spent eight days in the hospital, and it is unclear if he attended the Zoom class from there or was released before his death.

27 days, was in hospital for 8 days. Lets wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions, anti-vax people would love to spread this on social media without verifying facts.

A certain percentage of people have adverse reactions to any vaccine... It's been this way since the inception of vaccination.

Ovid-19 Anti-vax Western people have the same level of paranoia and misinformation as the Taliban in Pakistan about polio vaccines.

27 days, was in hospital for 8 days. Lets wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions, anti-vax people would love to spread this on social media without verifying facts.

I will always be anti vax. Nothing good in them. Bunch of toxic artificial stuffs, maybe even some addictives thrown in there to make people crave for more. If they can make nanobots, I'll take that. Otherwise, go shove it up where the sun don't shine.

I will always be anti vax. Nothing good in them. Bunch of toxic artificial stuffs, maybe even some addictives thrown in there to make people crave for more. If they can make nanobots, I'll take that. Otherwise, go shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Really???... some of the diseases you forgot about thanks to vaccinations..

#1. Polio ...
#2. Tetanus. ...
#3. The Flu (Influenza) ...
#4. Hepatitis B. ...
#5. Hepatitis A. ...
#6. Rubella. ...
#7. Hib. ...
#8. Measles...
#9. Whooping Cough
#10. Pneumococcal Disease
#11. Rotavirus
#12. Mumps
#13. Chickenpox
#14. Diphtheria

I am fully vaccinated with even my childhood vaccination... Never got measles, mumps, chickenpox, ..m or anything my entire life. I have traveled the world and even to 3rd world countries with questionable hygiene...

Internet can a great source of misinformation creating paranoia and conspiracy theories...

Have fun.

Really???... some of the diseases you forgot about thanks to vaccinations..

#1. Polio ...
#2. Tetanus. ...
#3. The Flu (Influenza) ...
#4. Hepatitis B. ...
#5. Hepatitis A. ...
#6. Rubella. ...
#7. Hib. ...
#8. Measles...
#9. Whooping Cough
#10. Pneumococcal Disease
#11. Rotavirus
#12. Mumps
#13. Chickenpox
#14. Diphtheria

I am fully vaccinated with even my childhood vaccination... Never got measles, mumps, chickenpox, ..m or anything my entire life. I have traveled the world and even to 3rd world countries with questionable hygiene...

Internet can a great source of misinformation creating paranoia and conspiracy theories...

Have fun.

Yeah but now there is over population and eventually chaos. Without sacrifices by individuals, the species will suffer.

so you haven't been vaccinated for polio etc? what about Covid?

Nope. Considering I was born in China in the 80s, no vax ever for me. Never had a flu shot either. Never get a cold or a flu. No thanks to vax.

And they let you into Canada???... I guess if the immigration officer said you need XYZ vaccination to get in to Canada from china.... You would have jabbed yourself with everything on the self just to get it, eh?

Lol
Covid shot never work

Worked for me.

And they let you into Canada???... I guess if the immigration officer said you need XYZ vaccination to get in to Canada from china.... You would have jabbed yourself with everything on the self just to get it, eh?

Not that I know of. Never took a vax except for meningitis once when I was in Canadian school. Nobody ever asked me for papers. Maybe they forgot. Who knows? Only recently I found out Ontario requires school kids vaccinated for a bunch of things which I never did. And even if they did ask me, probably I would have made a religious exception. As an atheist, I believe God made body cannot be tempered with man made products in order to enter afterlife.
Worked for me.

Not for long. Enjoy quarterly boosters for the rest of your life. I'll never take a single dose myself. Don't need it for a scamdemic.

I would have made a religious exception. As an atheist, I believe God made body cannot be tempered with man made products in order to enter afterlife.

That would have just made you a lying atheist ... Unless that isn't a paradox in your books.

Back
Top Bottom