What's new

Headless Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
cold? LOL talk in understandable sentances prat ful. Try to learn English before trying to be sarcastic and funny. I had a great upbringing. I was blessed with parents to love all until you have good reason. Were you brought up in a jugle coz you sound a bit janglee? Have a good day mr pratful.

Now the pakistanis will teach English :what: that is getting hilarious :rofl: If u had common sense u could have known that it was a typo

Dont like the title. Brings back terrible memories for me.
Feb 2002 in a village called Himmatnagar which is about 90 miles from Ahmadabad a friend of mine ( good cricketer and our captain called Mohammed Aswat ) was travelling on a mini bus with his friends and got attacked. Sadly due to the ferocity of the attack he was almost beheaded. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sectarian clashes were taking place. Cant recall the exact reasons why etc and to be honest im not interested as it obviously was an hindu/muslim confrontation. Cruel thing was he left 4 little children that i occasionally see and if their father was alive he would be so so proud of them Was probably the nicest guy you could ever meet.
You knew he was a great guy coz we had 9 pakistanis in the team and 2 indians and he got the 9 votes to become the captain.
Sorry to go off at a tangent but its a great thing to have so many different cultures and religions in a land. I pray there is harmony and no events like the nightmare of 2002 are ever seen in India.
Thanks

You really should be sorry for going off. there was no need to mention the Gujarat riots. don't you feel anything for those who were burnt alive FIRST by Muslims? did you forget that all that was started by Muslims? yaar, It wasn't expected from you at least.

Now the pakistanis will teach English :what: that is getting hilarious :rofl: If u had common sense u could have known that it was a typo

I have taken 10 minutes and thats all it takes to go through your posts. Sadly the quality is low and the ones which you think are witty only you laugh at. Must say not an endearing quality. Most of the posts are drivel and off thread. You refer to a very senior member here on the forum Jana as a woman, whats so funny about that? You questioned previously if I was female. Is this because you have a low view of women? Tells us something about how you have been brought up

and lastly I quote you:

Five means 125*5 = 600 million dollars or 10 % of ur defence budget.

You dont even know that 5 *125=625.

Anyone that feels I have been unfair in what I have to say about praful please read his previous postings.

Back to the thread this applies both to India and Pakistan as we both have poor and corrupt leaderships.

I have taken 10 minutes and thats all it takes to go through your posts. Sadly the quality is low and the ones which you think are witty only you laugh at. Must say not an endearing quality. Most of the posts are drivel and off thread. You refer to a very senior member here on the forum as Jana as a woman, whats so funny about that? You questioned previously if I was female. Is this because you have a low view of women? Tells us something about how you have been brought up

and lastly I quote you:

Five means 125*5 = 600 million dollars or 10 % of ur defence budget.

You dont even know that 5 *125=625.

Anyone that feels I have been unfair in what I have to say about praful please read his previous postings.

Back to the thread this applies both to India nad Pakistan as we both have poor and corrupt leaderships.

One person calling Janaji sir, I told him jana is a woman. what is wrong with that ?

as far as calculation is concerned anyone can mistake what is the big deal.

as far as quality of my post is concerned tell me one of my post where I am doing personal attack to any of you ?

You people are continue to call me retard, little troll, prat ful, son etc but did I use the same low language against any of u ?

U can disagree with me but it doesn't mean you do personal attacks.

Headless Nation

Hindus number of gods according to their renowned scholar, R C Dutt (Romesh Chunder Dutt) is more than 32 million. There are more than 800 established & live languages in Bharat (India), the number of dialects is countless. The number of recognized creeds apart from the Religion of Islam is 9 comprising of Buddhism, Christianity, Sikhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Jainism, Shintoism, Taoism & Confucianism. The number of races is incalculable. The number of colors is beyond estimate. The inter se antagonistic histories, cultures, conflicts & stakes are innumerable. Number of fighting separatists’ military outfits is more than 36 according to their intelligence reports. Their territory is three times more than Pakistan. In population India has virtually replaced China. After Maurya Empire their present independence is first ever, if some intermittent periods are excluded. This will be wonder for many that except Muslims no other nation has got any Qiblah and Hindus are no exception, in any terms, whatsoever, nonetheless they have been claiming as single nation since long and they mean it.
On the other hand we, the 99% Pakistanis are believing in the same Original Religion of Allah Almighty; Islam, instead of any synthetic creed viz manmade dogma. We have been believing in the same Final Prophet; Prophet Mohammad PBUH, along with all Prophets PBUT, assigned by Allah Almighty. We have been believing in the same & the only authentic Divine Book; the Holy Qur’an. All Pakistanis are enjoying the same culture & the same national language; Urdu. We are having common friends and the permanent common foes. We are facing towards the same lone Divine Qiblah. We are having no real antagonistic stacks. Nevertheless we are not claiming as single nation!!! You know why? The only reason is that we are suffering of leadership deficiency acutely since long. I mean both lots in terms of clergy as well as worldly.

Single answer :: We put our nation above our diversities
Solution for u guys :: Dont get so obsessed with religion

Headless Nation

This will be wonder for many that except Muslims no other nation has got any Qiblah and Hindus are no exception, in any terms, whatsoever, nonetheless they have been claiming as single nation since long and they mean it.
What is this Qiblah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom