What's new

Headless Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
esilient - definition of resilient by the Free Online Dictionary ...
resilient - definition of resilient by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. - CachedMarked by the ability to recover readily, as from misfortune. 2. Capable of returning to an original shape or position, as after having been compressed.

What, no comments on being content. ??!!

Being content means being satisfied with what we have.Being satisfied means you no longer have the urge for betterment.No urge for betterment means no impetus for progress.No impetus for progress means no development.

So,yes,me and likes of me are not content with what we have and probably never will be.

The question is,are you content with what you have??

The thread title should be changed to........ Lions lead by Lambs.!!

Pretty stupid lions, I must say...:azn:

On a more serious note, I dont disagree with the line.. But its upto the lions to discard that leadership and strike out on their own

If they dont , then pretty soon, my first line will no longer be just a joke

What's the point of this thread? What's it all about? Couldn't make out the head from the tail! Or I must be dumb! :undecided:

Dil bahalane ke liye galib ka khayal accha hai..:rofl

Samajh Samajhna, Samajh key samjho, Samjh Samjhna bi eik samajh hey.....
Samajh samajh key bin jo na samjhey...... meri nazar mein woh na samajh hey. ;) :lol:

Dil bahalane ke liye galib ka khayal accha hai..:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

What about the blasphemy law in Pakistan which is like a slow poison killing hundreds of non Muslims ?

Why are you a pathetic little troll? Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan prat ful. As you can see i was portioning blame on anyone as i dont know the reason why it happened. Was i knocking hinduism principles? People like you stoop pretty low and simply cant face facts. You sit behind your little computer being critical of everything in Pakistan and probably feel a buzz. The thought of ANYONE losing life is a sad event be it hindu or muslim. Narrow minded peasants like you need to be put in a box and sent to mars so our nations can attempt to get on with each other.
Do me a favour and take a day off from being a full time troll and a full time retard. In fact retard is a word that should be a compliment to you as i think you are 1 notch lower than that! Take a day off son.

self delete.. misinterpreted..never mind..

err.. he meant Pakistani Public as lions and Pakistani leaders as lambs :)

Being content means being satisfied with what we have.Being satisfied means you no longer have the urge for betterment.No urge for betterment means no impetus for progress.No impetus for progress means no development.

So,yes,me and likes of me are not content with what we have and probably never will be.

The question is,are you content with what you have??

Being content also means being happy. !!
They also say, no amount of money can buy you happiness, what say, will you forever run in circles.??!!

Pakistanis happier than Indians: Gallup survey - Times Of India

Why are you a pathetic little troll? Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan prat ful. As you can see i was portioning blame on anyone as i dont know the reason why it happened. Was i knocking hinduism principles? People like you stoop pretty low and simply cant face facts. You sit behind your little computer being critical of everything in Pakistan and probably feel a buzz. The thought of ANYONE losing life is a sad event be it hindu or muslim. Narrow minded peasants like you need to be put in a box and sent to mars so our nations can attempt to get on with each other.
Do me a favour and take a day off from being a full time troll and a full time retard. In fact retard is a word that should be a compliment to you as i think you are 1 notch lower than that! Take a day off son.

I forgive you for all your rants against me. I only hope that u could have better upbringing. It is never too late.

Ohh..but it suits you more than us,don't you see?? Fought valiantly in 1965,with a really ambitious plan,Operation Gibraltar,but failed eventually in securing any objective as the lions were being led by lambs.Again tried in 1971.This time the lambs did away with half of the nation.Again tried in 1999.This time,the lamb not only made sacrifice of a hell lot of lions ,but also made a scapegoat out of another lamb...

So,technically speaking,the phrase is more suited to you.

There you go, throw the rest out of window....... let's talk of being out of context. :lol: :wave:

I forgive you for all your rants against me. I only hope that u cold have better upbringing. It is never too late.
cold? LOL talk in understandable sentances prat ful. Try to learn English before trying to be sarcastic and funny. I had a great upbringing. I was blessed with parents to love all until you have good reason. Were you brought up in a jugle coz you sound a bit janglee? Have a good day mr pratful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom