Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Pilot is british !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is a pilot and is British too !!!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Im a nut starting this thread !!!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Well Gs start from Primary Flying Training during Mushshak. After getting solo, a cadet starts the maneouvers. From loop (4-4.5g), barrel roll (4 Gs) and so on in aileron roll, cuban8 and other maneouvers. Once on jets Gs become intense so one needs a G suits which decreases G effect by around 2 Gs.

By the time a guy reaches ACM stage he is very used to of Gs. Before we start the actual combat, we so some light maneouvers, which is called G warm up so to avoid the G-loc.

During combat Gs vary from -1 to +6...its quite a variation in a very short span of time....I remember during my days on F-6, that was one wild horse to handle during combat. With its swept back wing , it was so easy to go into a flick or spin during combat. But it was fun, specially during slow speed and gun ranges.

Aircomabat is no doubt the best mission one can fly during his / her tenure on fighters.

Cheers
Come on guys lets cut some slack here:coffee: His info looks pretty good to me.

Yeah well your the Mod so I know you know exactly what your doing, but I'd say delete the "Jhonny" account. Anyway who cares if his stuff's from google or books? aslong as its facts it doesn't really matter does it Keys?

Yeah well your the Mod so I know you know exactly what your doing, but I'd say delete the "Jhonny" account. Anyway who cares if his stuff's from google or books? aslong as its facts it doesn't really matter does it Keys?

according to the rule we should ban his both accounts for using multiple Id's.

I've had enough of your BS!
Take a three day rest!

Bye!

Why the hell have people voted for the last option in the poll

we should have one more option , she is a he and he is ISI.:lol:

Hey a quick point here........X-man has been banned now where is "nina" :lol: Anyone seen "her"

:lol: key you are so bad dude I am lucky that I dont mess around with you.

befor this thread closes I want to say this

PFF if officially become the soul enemy of my wife, She says that PFF is my Sawtan, because I spend more time here . So guys Excuse me I need to go and cut the grass:cry: See this is what happens when you retire. There was a time I used to wake up and go fly F-16s and now I wake up and cut the grass:disagree: LIFE SUCKS.

PFF if officially become the soul enemy of my wife, She says that PFF is my Sawtan, because I spend more time here . So guys Excuse me I need to go and cut the grass:cry: See this is what happens when you retire. There was a time I used to wake up and go fly F-16s and now I wake up and cut the grass:disagree: LIFE SUCKS.

Just pretend your lawn mower is a f-16.......:cool: and play the top gun music while you mow......:rofl:

lol..........

Back
Top Bottom