What's new

Hazaras Demand Army: hold off mass burial as a protest

Some in Balochistan say, bring in the Army, some say take out the Army.

So what should ultimately happen?

atleast the army should abandon its funding and connections with these terrorist outfits... stop using them against nationalist Baloch political activists...

@somebozo Nothing is more destructive for a country than misinformed and confused youth.

Poison the youth of a country and you beat them without firing a bullet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, this is the time to take ultimate action against these killers. Military force must have to crush them mercilessly.

atleast the army should abandon its funding and connections with these terrorist outfits... stop using them against nationalist Baloch political activists...
Yup. This creates trust deficit among people. Using one outfit to get rid of other outfit leaves a bloody trail of innocent lives lost.

This increase the dislike among the population not only for these groups but the establishment too.

Our own institutions were hand in glove with this unchecked flow of Arab money and establishment of madrassash. If you are blaming others in this manner without keeping in view the complicity of Pakistani authorities then it further affirms the notion that pakistan is a failed state. Many of our top brass figures have more loyalty towards Arabia than Pakistan.

You know calling Pakistan a fail state sells in international media but I see Pakistan even in the next century.

Why would army be funding attacks on Hazaras? Are Hazaras stupid they are still saying bring Army to save us?

So whoever Army has connections with is at least not killing Hazaras. What terror attacks are happening against Baloch?

About Baloch political activists... Well what counts as an activist?

A person who says Balochistan should have Freedom of speech? Who says they should have freedom of religion? Who says Baloch should be free to educate their boys and girls?

Or is it who says Balochistan should break away from Pak?

Anyone who says the above few things is a patriot, anyone who says the last thing is a traitor and you know what the punishment for treason is.

My only bone of contention with the Army on this matter is, why are you kidnapping them, bring them to court, declare them as traitors and then let the justice system handle them.

Some in Balochistan say, bring in the Army, some say take out the Army.

So what should ultimately happen?

Enforce the law, regardless of political affiliation, regardless of confession and sectarian affiliation --- Oh wait, that sounds like secular Pakistan, Army will not tolerate that, what with Iman , Taqvah and Jihad fi...

Our own institutions were hand in glove with this unchecked flow of Arab money and establishment of madrassash. If you are blaming others in this manner without keeping in view the complicity of Pakistani authorities then it further affirms the notion that pakistan is a failed state. Many of our top brass figures have more loyalty towards Arabia than Pakistan.

Islam is an artificial ideology, it can only be sustained by enforcement, warefare and since the advent of petrodollars - phony donation schemes! If the society is left on its free will to choose its course 99% will astray from Islam!

You mean behind of this massacre arab's money has driven. Are you kidding????????

You mean behind of this massacre arab's money has driven. Are you kidding????????

No i am not kidding. Arab money funded while ISI trained these fundos riding on the same money. To bring peace and stability in Pakistan one will have to disband ISI first!

Enforce the law, regardless of political affiliation, regardless of confession and sectarian affiliation --- Oh wait, that sounds like secular Pakistan, Army will not tolerate that, what with Iman , Taqvah and Jihad fi...

I think Army ka kaam law enforcement nahi hai.

There is a quote from Battlestar Galactica:

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

For some reason our people don't know the meaning of "enforcing the law". Our police just starts hitting people when you say "enforce the law". When there is an incident our police catches 100 suspects in one day. Which everyone knows are just bogus arrests. Pakistan is not secular sure, but its not Mullah either. Its ghunda. Our LEAs are all a bunch of ghunday clubbed together, given a haircut (sometimes) and a badge.

As I said in the previous post, I actually like that they are moving against anti-Pakistan elements and arresting terrorists now and then. But if you look at the other threads, there are a lot of people bemoaning the judiciary for letting them go ignoring the fact that those paindu jahil badges have never heard of the term "crime scene investigation", they don't know how to collect evidence, if they have SOPs in place on how to treat witnesses and suspects, they are clearly never followed.

Phir rotay hain, "Assi banda parhia, tussi banda chad dita".

There is no secular army in the world all use religion to motivate their men or some ideology; you need fire to fight fire ; militants are religiously motivated and that's their strength so a army which is also religious motivated and believes that's militancy is wrong can defeat them else secular will not fight.

We need Jihad against extremist militant Jihad but are religious scholars willing to declare TTP as Muslim cult and Jihad against them so they can be defeated.

No i am not kidding. Arab money funded while ISI trained these fundos riding on the same money. To bring peace and stability in Pakistan one will have to disband ISI first!

If accepted to you then Pakistan would be declared as terrorist state.

Why would army be funding attacks on Hazaras? Are Hazaras stupid they are still saying bring Army to save us?

So whoever Army has connections with is at least not killing Hazaras. What terror attacks are happening against Baloch?

About Baloch political activists... Well what counts as an activist?

A person who says Balochistan should have Freedom of speech? Who says they should have freedom of religion? Who says Baloch should be free to educate their boys and girls?

Or is it who says Balochistan should break away from Pak?

Anyone who says the above few things is a patriot, anyone who says the last thing is a traitor and you know what the punishment for treason is.

My only bone of contention with the Army on this matter is, why are you kidnapping them, bring them to court, declare them as traitors and then let the justice system handle them.

I didnt say the bold part, you made that up !!

when you pay these terrorists to threat/torture/kidnap/kill your targets and turn a blind eye on their other activities because they do some dirty work for you, this definitely is patronage of such terrorists...

as for what the demands of Baloch Separatist is concern, remember the oppressor(We) is always afraid of pen/voice, not of bullet from its opponent that is why we tend to silent them in the name of treason...

take away my basic rights and ask me to be loyal to a far away government in Islamabad that backs LeJ mercenaries and send in to kill me and my family just because we raise voice for our rights?

imagine if UN intervene, phir tum pakistan army or government us gali kay kuttay ki tarhan dum duba ker bhagay gi jis kay pechay bachay lag jatay hon... tab kiya karo gay?

kehtay hain zulim itna hi kerna chahiye jitna khud bhi bardashat kar sako... and you know this time around many people have raised voice for UN intervention, this my friend should be an alarming sign...

as for treason, Scotland is going to plebiscite, they are going to get freedom from England most probably, I live in 21th century and my ideals and concepts are of this century...

@somebozo Nothing is more destructive for a country than misinformed and confused youth.

Poison the youth of a country and you beat them without firing a bullet.

For the youth to remain focus they need a firm identity and direction. Look at all Muslim countries today and they are in a dire mess like hoards of wild animals running in random direction. This is entirely due to rutless enforcement of religion which has erases complete history and heritage of nations!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no secular army in the world all use religion to motivate their men or some ideology; you need fire to fight fire ; militants are religiously motivated and that's their strength so a army which is also religious motivated and believes that's militancy is wrong can defeat them else secular will not fight.We need Jihad against extremist militant Jihad but are religious scholars willing to declare TTP as Muslim cult and Jihad against them so they can be defeated.
Who told you that ? US, China, Russia, India etc. all have secular army.

Religion based Army is recipe for disaster.

Back
Top Bottom