What's new

Havildar Narendra Singh who was injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistan on August 7 in Uri sector

Once Article 35A is removed, Indians will go to Kashmir in Droves and embrace them.
it will mean Indian don't want peaceful resolution of Kashmir and then we will embrace Kashmiri's and will openly do what we did on afghan jihad.
also possibility of nuclear war cannot be ruled out.

When every Pakistani is ready to die for Kashmiri cause.

Then there could be few Indians who will lovingly sacrifice their lives for Kashmir.

Neither those Pakistanis or Indians will give a fcuk about life Insurance stuff :wave:
What you mean by every pakistani sir?

For India A piece of land is more precious than the lives of ordinary human being. Occupation will cost higher than estimated amount.
Resolve K issue otherwise more human being will die and their families suffers the most. :(

Give peace a chance

Peace? Yo brought the guns...now you want peace....nah bro we cleanse Kashmir of terrorism once and for all. His death is not in vain.

Yes I can see plenty of RSS bakhts and Sanghes running in downtown Srinagar waving Indian flag and singing vande matram . :pop:

Few fanatics Sanghis are ready to sacrifice their lives but most of Indians are level headed and expect that it is the job of Government of India to keep the country united.

What you mean by every pakistani sir?

Sorry I apologise. I forgot that there are many sane Pakistanis too :D

Peace? Yo brought the guns...now you want peace....nah bro we cleanse Kashmir of terrorism once and for all. His death is not in vain.
How can anyone cleanse terrorism who is the main cause of it. You terrorize local population by blinding them using pellets, killing youngsters and peaceful protesters.
You are the worst creatures on this earth.

How can anyone cleanse terrorism who is the main cause of it. You terrorize local population by blinding them using pellets, killing youngsters and peaceful protesters.
You are the worst creatures on this earth.

Yea right you really read history of South Asia and see who the f-k are the worst creatures on Earth....just look in the mirror..

Hell forget history look at ISIS and it gave the world a glimpse how folks like yourself behave...

Back
Top Bottom