What's new

Have you ever paid bribe?

You may not believe this, but at a "traffic stop", I actually 'burrowed' money from a constable, in B'lore!!

What spell did you cast on em' sir??BTW you were lucky!The 100Rs bribe that I pay has become so much that the cops even take the liberty to talk generously about their problems even as they collect the money from me!

You may not believe this, but at a "traffic stop", I actually 'burrowed' money from a constable, in B'lore!!

Hahaha I believe you man - cos one of my friend did that too. While coming from Ooty while he was caught for over speeding he said such a sorrow story that he did not even have money for dinner that day and he had spent whatever money he had for petrol that the benevolent cop gave him a 50 Rs to have some food at night.

Indians are not cold-hearted after all .:agree:

What spell did you cast on em' sir??BTW you were lucky!The 100Rs bribe that I pay has become so much that the cops even take the liberty to talk generously about their problems even as they collect the money from me!

Two things, I was riding a Bajaj Sunny in B'lore traffic and I had a girl with me. I showed the constable my almost empty wallet and told him I need the cash to buy coffee to impress the girl. So he said something about no money and girls and gave me 10 bucks!! Lol.
I also addressed him as "Anna'avre".

Once i was riding a bike near Rohini , delhi ...... traffic constable held me for driving without bike papers , without licence , without helmet .... he started from 1500 INR , and after long mutual understanding between us... i convinced him to take 1/2 kg of apples and leave me.... Total cost 15 Rs. lol...........

Two things, I was riding a Bajaj Sunny in B'lore traffic and I had a girl with me. I showed the constable my almost empty wallet and told him I need the cash to buy coffee to impress the girl. So he said something about no money and girls and gave me 10 bucks!! Lol.
I also addressed him as "Anna'avre".

Damn!!!I thought that I might create a bad impression if I call a constable(no offence) Anna/Saar in front of a female pillion!I always refer to them as "boss" and these guys call me a spoiled rich kid!!
Next time i'll follow your method and hopefully my wallet will not be hurt:nhl_checking::P

:undecided: bloody hell can any bloody member teach me how to bribe and how to assess that which person you can bribe without offending him

First of all, since you are a lady i wouldn't advise you to use the way that I am about to describe. Normally just a little show of desperation will get them to open up. For example, you say, ok i need to get this done, tell me how it is possible. For example, you need meet a high rank officer and his secretary tell you that he doesn't have any time for the next whole month. You tell him, ok i need to meet him at all cost, tell me how can you help me do it. If he stands firm on his stance with a stern look on his face, just turn around and leave. If you see him fumble a little, keep on pressing and he will crack. The cleric "Badshah's" in our govt. dept usually blurt out their "Rate" on first signs of desperation from you and usually refer to bribe as "Chae Pani" aur "Methai".

This is all i remember :

1)Payed for my License Rs 500

2)Lost the license so had to pay Rs 300 to get the duplicate

3)Paid for my Passport dont know the exact amount.

4)Caught by traffic police with no insurance paid Rs 700 as bribe

5)Caught by traffic police for driving without a driving license paid Rs 500 as bribe

6)Caught by traffic police numerous times for jumping signal bribe Rs 50-100

7)Caught by traffic police for using loud illegal horn paid bribe Rs 100

8) Caught by chennai police for fighting in public paid Rs 1000 as bribe
and they let me go.

9)recently dad paid Rs 2500 to tamil nadu electricity board for a separate meter.

One of our family friend committed suicide by jumping in front of a train....to get insurance money we bribed the railway police and they altered the report from suicide to "accident" .

One of our family friend committed suicide by jumping in front of a train....to get insurance money we bribed the railway police and they altered the report from suicide to "accident" .
That is a serious crime!(maybe Insurance fraud!).....BTW sorry for your loss.

That is a serious crime!(maybe Insurance fraud!).....BTW sorry for your loss.

If it was a nationalized bank like indian bank you are right what we did was wrong...but it was a private bank that routinely uses muscle power and has destroyed countless families here in tamil nadu alone by humiliating them in public and forcing them to commit suicide.Of course two wrongs dont make a right but this particular bank deserves it.

If it was a nationalized bank like indian bank you are right what we did was wrong...but it was a private bank that routinely uses muscle power and has destroyed countless families here in tamil nadu alone by humiliating them in public and forcing them to commit suicide.Of course two wrongs dont make a right but this particular bank deserves it.

Does the private bank go by the name of ICI*I??Also I completely agree with your post:)

Back
Top Bottom