What's new

Have you ever paid bribe?

xTra

Reaction score
Country
India
Since South Asia have rampant corruption, I would like to ask the members, did they ever pay the bribe to get the work done.

Thanks

I once took 5 Laptops from Australia to India, for the school in my village, customs at Delhi Airport gave me shits even after I explained what it was for. Paid 10,000 Rs and got out, called some "acquaintances", turns out the guy got suspended:D

yes many times for driving harshly not having a number plate on my car

I want to learn the art of bribing. never needed but i want to learn how to offer bribes.

any practical tips ??? which BTW could not bounce back. Since my field is such were i have seen our male counterpart are getting so much inside info through bribing officials in govt and other departments but we ladies dont give bribes. So i want to learn too

I want to learn the art of bribing. never needed but i want to learn how to offer bribes.

any practical tips ??? which BTW could not bounce back. Since my field is such were i have seen our male counterpart are getting so much inside info through bribing officials in govt and other departments but we ladies dont give bribes. So i want to learn too

My advise is you are fine without knowing how to bribe. I bribed cause the custom officially literally told me that he d let me go if I gave him some money. Bribing is not cool!

yes on 10th march 2011

the first time
becoz of nt having number plate on bike

and one more time my friend had paid bribe to a lady officer when he and his gf were sitting in a park

ps that was 5 or 6 years back

Go to the person and whisper in his ears "Bhai jaan, kuch chai paani ka bandobast kar de kya?" The guy will flash a big evil grin. Just hand him over the bundle of notes underneath the table. :D

If he doesn't flash that big eveil grin, refrain from bribing. :lol:

My advise is you are fine without knowing how to bribe. I bribed cause the custom officially literally told me that he d let me go if I gave him some money. Bribing is not cool!

:( but i want to learn how can one offer bribe to someone whom you even dont have clue to if he/she will not mind or rebound

Back
Top Bottom