What's new

Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?

Hello,
Im asking this question cause i do get cheated by the shopkeepers in quetta , pakistan oftenly . They sell so expensively to me .. and i am so unable to argue cause when i argue i fear people will watch me with weird stares and that shopkeepers will misbehave ... cause thats what they do here in quetta . These pathan shopkeepers are so ill mannered ( sorry.. i dont meant to all pathans but am talking about the shopkeepers ) . One of them sold 100 thing for 350 :( .. nd i was unable to argue ... that time i realised im easy to get fooled by the shopkeepers .
How to deal with them ? Im scared to shop alone and that is why i shop along with my mother .. When im with mother , my mother argues a lot and is succesfull at managig discount , she buys 180 thing for 120 .. nd 50's thing for 30 ..
So i just wanted to satisfy myself , is there anyone else like me who gets cheated ?
And why do these pakistani shopkeepers stand on your head , its like they r forcing u to buy their goods. They dont have manners or ' lehaz ' . When you enter their shop , they will open their goods and commodities very speedlyjust to show you that they r dojng a lot 4 u so u would be forced to select . . .

These shopkeepers in quetta are so badtameez .. duhh .. @Fawad Masīd
Aunty, shift to lahore. fashion sense will also improve so will negotiation skills.

Uncle , you will see my existence in every city of pakistan.
You dont need to go to such lengths. Quetta is not such a bad place, it seems you didn't get the hang of it. Maybe if you stop complaining and start appreciating, things will turn for the best.

You dont need to go to such lengths. Quetta is not such a bad place, it seems you didn't get the hang of it. Maybe if you stop complaining and start appreciating, things will turn for the best.
What r u upto ? I have no idea
U talkin to yourself ?

Hello,
Im asking this question cause i do get cheated by the shopkeepers in quetta , pakistan oftenly . They sell so expensively to me .. and i am so unable to argue cause when i argue i fear people will watch me with weird stares and that shopkeepers will misbehave ... cause thats what they do here in quetta . These pathan shopkeepers are so ill mannered ( sorry.. i dont meant to all pathans but am talking about the shopkeepers ) . One of them sold 100 thing for 350 :( .. nd i was unable to argue ... that time i realised im easy to get fooled by the shopkeepers .
How to deal with them ? Im scared to shop alone and that is why i shop along with my mother .. When im with mother , my mother argues a lot and is succesfull at managig discount , she buys 180 thing for 120 .. nd 50's thing for 30 ..
So i just wanted to satisfy myself , is there anyone else like me who gets cheated ?
And why do these pakistani shopkeepers stand on your head , its like they r forcing u to buy their goods. They dont have manners or ' lehaz ' . When you enter their shop , they will open their goods and commodities very speedlyjust to show you that they r dojng a lot 4 u so u would be forced to select . . .

Yes I agreed the shop keepers of Paposh market in Karachi are also very illmannered they force us to buy their goods at high price if we don't buy they do badtameezi .

Hello,

Yes I agreed the shop keepers of Paposh market in Karachi are also very illmannered they force us to buy their goods at high price if we don't buy they do badtameezi .

Actually there r many ways to force the customer .. just like when u enter their shop they will keep opening their maaal. Dhara dhar khush ikhlaaqi nd maal nichawar krna .. nd when u refhse at last or dont buy and leave .. you will heare them cursing you behind .

I still cant forget my 350 :( ..its hjrting my mind .. why did i get cheat .

This is always not the case. My sister owns a ladies garment shop, most of the times the customers gets all the suits off the shelf to see and then did not buy even if you give them at the best price. This irks a bit to the owner as he/she has to fold the garments again and put in the shelf. Such kind of things does not happen in grocery store or pharmacies.

I am also not very good in shopping and give almost the same price what the shopkeeper asks for.

Hello,

Just act poor and says . Arey yaar merey pass to 100rs hi hain bass ( for a thing cost 100) .

Your city need shopping malls.. No cheating or Bargaining after that.
Big retail stores . Like Imtiaz

Your city need shopping malls.. No cheating or Bargaining after that.

This thread reminds me of my Childhood .
"UNCLE SOOJI HA KIYA ?"

images (3).jpeg

Hello,

easy dont buy from them...

Just act poor and says . Arey yaar merey pass to 100rs hi hain bass ( for a thing cost 100) .

A nice big 24-hour Walmart

Hello,

Pakistani retailers nay baron baron ko choona laga diya hai. Yeh toh choti baat hai. You will find most skilled looters in big cities like Lahore actually.

Back
Top Bottom