What's new

Have Proof Pakistani F-16 Shot Down, Says Air Force; Refutes US Journal Report

His name..his body..his uniform.. what/where are they ?
The burning plane with the charred body and ksshmiris chanting Pakistan zindabad. I guess that was the f16. Come on man your government lied to you. Its your job to ask why they lied

On February 28, in a rare tri-service press conference, Air Vice Marshal Kapoor had told reporters that some parts of the engines and drop tanks shown by Pakistan didn’t belong to India’s downed MiG-21, which confirmed that an F-16 was hit.

Showing the operation chart made by the Air Borne Warning and Control System (AWACS), top IAF sources said there were only F-16s in the sector where Wing Commander Abhinandan was operating.

Seriously!!

In another thread you were defending the write up that claimed that there were no indian AWACs involved.

I pray that your side does. I have three F-16 pilots who want to know which of them is to be declared dead.

Just ask your DG .He will tell you.
There is no black and white scene here .

Casualities will happen during conflicts .
The professionalism can be see only if you are good enough to accept the defeat or success ,whatever it is.

IAF has the history of impeccable professionlism .
They will choose defeat rather than abondoning the sacrifice of their warriors ,same thing we Indians also demand .

So that why we said ,we knows the entire episode and somebody's hectic effort to cover up their shame and ego

Now it is India's turn to line up all it's Su 30 MKI and let Russian count each of them. Pakistan permitted all it's F-16s to be counted by the USA.

India is not under the expense or loan of anyone .
And those people in the real position are actually showing sympathy to Pak PR effort

Ahm...cough... effing sons of the proverbials, I didn't know IAF has become so compassionate and such caring SOBs towards PAF after 27th, lol, I guess it happens after getting spanked in broad day light with propper fore warning as opposed to managing only a night time Crow killing panic run to the border, lol.

You poor guy, I feel for you trying to clutch at straws while popping up and down literally drowning in the puddle of lies that has dribbled down the panic stricken legs of a formerly reputable and once considered professional enough IAF that they downed a Pakistan F16 on the 27th.

IAF calims that it was Abhi Nandan's Mig21 that fired the missile and downed the Pakistani jet.

Well, guess what dear, all Abhi Nandan's Missile seekers are accounted for with the wreckage of his downed Mig21.
View attachment 551532

OK, IAF will release...but then in a later post:

What a flip within the span of few posts, lol... very self explanatory of you and IAF.

What a pathetic effort PR effort .
Well at least even if they are not good in battle field still better in PR drama .

This DG exposed by himself just after fight he said we have 3 Indian pilots .
Later changed to one .
And then said that is Su 30 ,one pilot in India and other one in Pakistan .
Then again said that pilot died in hospital .
Then said AMRAAM is from Taiwan until Taiwan screwed them

But no fuselage and no bodies .

And after one month he came with 4 old pieces .
That too Russian highly proliferated A to A missile series .

Shane dude ,Go do some work than defending this unprofessional people.

They themselves are confused which plane participated, first the chinese after many days reminded them that F 16s were not used in that mission and then after that ISPR said they can use whatever their resources. And not a single word by ISPR or PAF when our Defence Minister told that they know the name of the PAF pilot who was martyred on that day. Not a single counter to her statement, now they are seeking the help of an US reporter to come to their rescue.
Atleast Pakistan should acknowledge the supreme sacrifice made by their defence personnel. Personally I honour who brought the duty over his personal safety.

Actually we have sympathy towards Pak defence personnel.
Samething happened during Kargil Conflict and now history repeats again

Shane dude ,Go do some work than defending this unprofessional people.

Look retard ........ you are not only disrespecting a serving general but my country, its PM and my fellow countrymen. You people don't deserve polite answers or reasoning, you simply deserve a kick in your rears, right between your butt crack .....

So you have accepted that IAF insistence means it is still trying to fool the Indian nation when all it has to show for it is an F16 that disappeared from your radar, in all likelihood after switching ON it's EW POD as all our F16s are accounted for.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different"

This DG exposed by himself just after fight he said we have 3 Indian pilots .
It's good to see that you are finally moving on but sadly towards spreading even more lies.

Post after post you lie and now are reduced to nothing but DG ISPR's position that he himself clarified later, don't you think you have exposed yourself enough?

DG ISPR tweeted "One pilot captured, while two in the area" and the tweet is still there:
image_2019-04-06_13-22.jpg

And then he clarified the official position in writing:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-13-40-57_1.jpg

DG ISPR may have verbally stated different (fog of War/ information warfare) positions in between those two official tweets for the consumption of already panic stricken Indian leadership, lol, but that's just my guess.

In the end, who's the monkey with all the losses is apparent as the truth always prevails.

You just have to wait for DG ISPR's comprehensive press briefing as somebody promises that there is a whole lot more, let's just say, need for introspection coming the way of IAF in due time.

I think it will be more honorable for IAF to tell the truth about all it's losses and preempt even more spanking at the hands of Major General Asif Ghafor.

So you have accepted that IAF insistence means it is still trying to fool the Indian nation when all it has to show for it is an F16 that disappeared from your radar, in all likelihood after switching ON it's EW POD as all our F16s are accounted for.

It's good to see that you are finally moving on but sadly towards spreading even more lies.

Post after post you lie and now are reduced to nothing but DG ISPR's position that he himself clarified later, don't you think you have exposed yourself enough?

DG ISPR tweeted "One pilot captured, while two in the area" and the tweet is still there:
View attachment 551629

View attachment 551630

DG ISPR may have verbally stated different (fog of War/ information warfare) positions in between those two official tweets for the consumption of already panic stricken Indian leadership, lol, but that's just my guess.

In the end, who's the monkey with all the losses is apparent as the truth always prevails.

You just have to wait for DG ISPR's comprehensive press briefing as somebody promises that there is a whole lot more, let's just say, need for introspection coming the way of IAF in due time.

I think it will be more honorable for IAF to tell the truth about all it's losses and preempt even more spanking at the hands of Major General Asif Ghafor.

And where is that 'two' ?

This tweet was during initial hours .Check the rest.

Look retard ........ you are not only disrespecting a serving general but my country, its PM and my fellow countrymen. You people don't deserve polite answers or reasoning, you simply deserve a kick in your rears, right between your butt crack .....
Look moron.

A serving general should have only one word .Just one word .
Either he will make right that word or quit
That is difference between a civilian official or politician and a military general.

View attachment 551629

View attachment 551630

Rafale will be a generational leap bound .
Wait until Sept you will get answer.

Look moron.

A serving general should have only one word .Just one word .
Either he will make right that word or quit
That is difference between a civilian official or politician and a military general.

Big words don't suit a small indian like you. Keep your potty mouth shut. After call centers I guess you are given a contract to dig most stupidest and moronic excuses out of your smelly rears.

Stop wasting time, the reality is, a country seven times smaller than you gave a good beating, you can come with million lame excuses and incoherent arguments ........ but don't try insulting our intelligence.

You find it difficult because, idiots like you follow and worship your big breasted prime minister, and you started believing the lies that Pakistan is isolated and a failed Muslim state.

And where is that 'two' ?

This tweet was during initial hours .Check the rest.
Wherever, lol.

You are indeed an ignoramus poor little spoon fed soul dear. Check the rest yourself.

Those two? Wherever... they may be in any number, dead, escaped across LOC, fell in some ditch, hospital etc etc, if IAF is playing ignorant on the verge of actually incompetent and unprofessional then why should we care to explain, lol.

The bottom line is clear, ISPR made a monkey out of you and all you are doing is exposing your secrets...cough... privates.

Another Congress brainwashed General.
He already questioned his own integrity even before .
And he was already out of game a long time ago .

US !
The same nation that invaded Iraq on the basis of lie .
US will cover this up ,Even Indian members in here said the same thing at Feb 27 here .
No matter whatever it is ,if world comes to know that the 4th gen F 16 was shot down by a upgraded 3rd gen junk .
Then thats means the death knell of military jet business of Lockheed Martin.
And if they are not complying with PAF ,simply as a customer PAF can say F 16 is not a good plane .
Either ways LM business will screwed .

Here not US appointed person but a FP magazine quoting unnamed senior Pentagon officials, what a similarity between our junk media quoting unnamed sources .

The so called F21 spin out program for India was derived from F 16 .GoI already shelved that plan and now whatever chances remains there it just vanishes .

Tejas Mk2 ,MWF will get good funding ,rest will be Dasault Rafale

Big words don't suit a small indian like you. Keep your potty mouth shut. After call centers I guess you are given a contract to dig most stupidest and moronic excuses out of your smelly rears.

Stop wasting time, the reality is, a country seven times smaller than you gave a good beating, you can come with million lame excuses and incoherent arguments ........ but don't try insulting our intelligence.

You find it difficult because, idiots like you follow and worship your big breasted prime minister, and you started believing the lies that Pakistan is isolated and a failed Muslim state.

What a whining .
Keep it up

Wherever, lol.

You are indeed an ignoramus poor little spoon fed soul dear. Check the rest yourself.

Those two? Wherever... they may be in any number, dead, escaped across LOC, fell in some ditch, hospital etc etc, if IAF is playing ignorant on the verge of actually incompetent and unprofessional then why should we care to explain, lol.

The bottom line is clear, ISPR made a monkey out of you and all you are doing is exposing your secrets...cough... privates.

As per the video circulated in social media.
All chutes was in Azad Kashmir .
One was Abhinandan ,
The other two and their jet fusalage ?
Where is it?

So just cry like that .

Wherever, lol.

As per the video circulated in social media.
All chutes was in Azad Kashmir .
One was Abhinandan ,
The other two and their jet fusalage ?
Where is it?

So just cry like that .

Back
Top Bottom