What's new

Have a look! World most powerful Militaries.

Infact Pakistan won from India in 1965 and 1999
What we are saying is the exact opposite. We won all the wars. We lost only war and that against China.
China is angry at India too much and already beaten India after defending
Why should India has to worry when China is angry. If you are concerned about China getting angry and hotter put some ice on their head; that will cool them off.

You don't even know why China loves you. When there wasn't any India-China problems, there would have been a different Pakistan-China relations.

Despite scarce resources Pakistan has always managed to find an excellent balance between quantity and quality. That's also the sole reason why Pakistan still exists today despite all the hostility around it. You can keep on believing in your conspiracy studies which are politically motived and biased in every sense of the word.

All pakistanis just go on doing dialogue baazi.

1st in this forum in other threads its written pakistan is a land of both natural & human resources, but they r in a bad state because of corrupt politicians.

Secondly, where is this hostility coming from, Iran, Afghanistan & India have never attacked pakistan. If u try to counter this aggreement then i will suggest google who has been the aggresor in Indo-pak wars, pakistan's own generals have said everytime, pak has initiated the wars.

Lastly pakistanis have been fed by the military regime, wrong history just to hide their failures.

if pakistan is in a bad state its only because of military rule and their flawed policies, just allow civilian government to work atleast for 10/15 years non stop. they shud learn from china (best friend) where a civilian goverment is running successfully, if not from india & usa's democratic governments respectively.

Last edited:
This List fails beacause Pakistan is #15 on list

jk lol:lol::lol::lol:

The reason this List fails is because he did not account for the Nuclear powers.

It very obvious the list fails because pakistan is on 15th.

If you consider nuke powers then russia wud have nuked afghan and won, USA wud have nuked iraq and other countries with whom US fough post WWII and won comfortably.
But inpite of being nuclear powers they did not use it, since nuclear weapon is a strict no no from humans existence POV. It will make the whole world against the country using it.

And that is the reason nuke power has not been taken ino account.

You're just full of s h i t and don't know what you're talking about. Pakistan has a first class army and sufficient technology at disposal which can be utilized to obliterate whole countries. How many countries build their own subs, tanks, fighter jets, ammunition, missiles, nukes etc.? You can count them on one hand. Despite scarce resources Pakistan has always managed to find an excellent balance between quantity and quality. That's also the sole reason why Pakistan still exists today despite all the hostility around it. You can keep on believing in your conspiracy studies which are politically motived and biased in every sense of the word. People like you are full of such lame arguments. You repeat the same brainwash propaganda in every discussion. It's like a recording that repeats itself. Nothing substantive factual. Sheer jealousy and rage. Also, let's get over the aids argument now, shall we? It's old, boring and totally irrelevant. The Americans are desperate to hand out peanuts in order to achieve their dirty little interests. Pakistan doesn't need American aids. Pakistan is such a strategically located country that it can look after itself. Pakistan is resource rich. It's only a matter of having honest and patriotic leadership that makes the best decisions in the interest of the nation. The Americans have installed and imposed their inept puppets.

Well, let me burst your tiny bubble. Pakistan isn't a walkover by any means. You're trying your level best to destroy it in every way possible, but you will always fail. You tried to destroy Pakistan by applying sanction, you failed miserably. You're now fuelling an insurgency and aiding terrorists from across the border and you will fail again. Mark my words.

make up ur mind, first u say "Despite scarce resources" in the 1st para, then in the 1st para bottom u say "Pakistan is resource rich"

The 2nd para you wrote is what is being taught to pakistanis since 1970s and which is so full of lies but it is being taught to hide the PA failures both in wars and foreign policies.

You guys need to change history read KK Aziz more, 10/15 years civilian government and everything will be fine with pakistan.

Please have a look on the worlds most powerful Military.

World Military Strength Ranking

The thing I found from here is that China & India together can easily finish the domination of America. China is at 3rd place and India as at 4th place. Russia is on 2nd and I am sure it will never join hands with America. So America will be all alone.

JAI HO..

INDIA is not against America ,we are with America. Democracies..INDO_AMERO BHAI_BHAI....!!:victory:

Not bad, 5 pages all about nothing really.

The list as they say is "hardly a super-accurate scientific measurement of military strengths"

But I see you are all quite happy to indulge in the rhetoric.

Reality is not based on what you have but on how you use what you have. This might thus drop some of the big 20 on that list to a real value below 20 if not pushing 30+.

Apply some real thought.

It very obvious the list fails because pakistan is on 15th.

If you consider nuke powers then russia wud have nuked afghan and won, USA wud have nuked iraq and other countries with whom US fough post WWII and won comfortably.
But inpite of being nuclear powers they did not use it, since nuclear weapon is a strict no no from humans existence POV. It will make the whole world against the country using it.

And that is the reason nuke power has not been taken ino account.

If Afghanistan was a nucklear power would Russia have attacked??
If iraq was a nuclear power would america have attacked??
Pakistan is a nuclear power, india wouldn't attack us, it tried twice.

So being a nuclear power does matter, think before you type, and enough with the pakistan bashing.

i think a more precise and agreeable rating is possible only when rankings are given under two seperate modes/roles........
1.defensive mode/role
2.offensive mode/role

but on sites the points are given by number of army and equipment. They also given that Iran is powerful than that of Pakistan. Do you accept it?

If Afghanistan was a nucklear power would Russia have attacked??
If iraq was a nuclear power would america have attacked??
Pakistan is a nuclear power, india wouldn't attack us, it tried twice.

So being a nuclear power does matter, think before you type, and enough with the pakistan bashing.

firstly india has never attacked pakistan, pakistan has been the aggressor/initiator in all wars. I am not saying this. Paf ex air marshals say it.links given read carefully.

Nur Khan reminisces ’65 war -DAWN - National; September 6, 2005

DAWN.COM | Columnists | Wise-words-from-an-old-warrior

iran is not a nuke power till now, but no one is attacking.
iraq attacked kuwait & so had to be attacked.

So in reality it does not matter, since in a real war nukes will not be used & by mistake if any country uses it, then tht country will be banished.

grow up kid

well ,
pakistan , in a defensive role is inconquerable,just bcoz of the fact that it is a nuclear power.
However in an offensive role ..the pakistani war machine is not that capable enough.Is it better than iran in this role?.....It is debatable but I feel pakistan is better off than iran

Please have a look on the worlds most powerful Military.

World Military Strength Ranking

The thing I found from here is that China & India together can easily finish the domination of America. China is at 3rd place and India as at 4th place. Russia is on 2nd and I am sure it will never join hands with America. So America will be all alone.

JAI HO..

The War is fought on the basis of Morale. Even 1 ratio to 5 is possible to win with high morale no matter what ever be the status of amunition.

:china::pakistan:

^^

I thought the ratio was something 1:10 .Now don't be modest :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom