What's new

Have a look! World most powerful Militaries.

How the fuk is Israel stronger than Pakistan??????? Pakistans Total Available Military Manpower (6th) is 82,747,782, Israels (36th) is 3,353,936..... Pakistans Military Manpower (7th) is 650,000, Israels (22nd) is 187,000..... Pakistans Reserve Military Manpower (10th) is 528,000, Israels (12th) is 408,000...... Pakistans Available Manpower Fit for Military Service (5th) is 63,822,970, Israels (36th) is 2,836,722...... Pakistans Total Available Manpower Reaching Military (4th) is 3,998,981, Israels (36th) is 118,134..... Pakistans Paramilitary Manpower (10th) is 302,000, Israels (37th) is 8,050...... Pakistans Available Labor Force (8th) is 48,230,000, Israels (36th) is 2,894,000........................ After all this $hit, Israels 11th and Pakistan is 15th? Wow, chat $hit, this is total nonsense....

Have you ever heard of "6 DAY WAR"?? if not let me explain to you. Israel defeated Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. It doesnt matter howmany men u have in army all that matters is how u use them.

PS: watch your language otherwise u can kiss goodbye to this forum.

Well i would say that Iran is more like playing as a globle power " not military" but when it comes to Pakistan i believe Pakistan is playing more like regional power, military wise.

Have you ever heard of "6 DAY WAR"?? if not let me explain to you. Israel defeated Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. It doesnt matter howmany men u have in army all that matters is how u use them.

Have you ever heard of PAF Pilots flying Syrian planes and shooting down israeli planes without loss?

Besides, you are no mod neither you have to act as one

hw on earth could lebanon nepal and afghanistan military be better then bangladesh

hw on earth could lebanon nepal and afghanistan military be better then bangladesh

you are right,brother.....also there are many other faults in the report......i guess they gave serious thought only to the first 8 or 10....regards

Have you ever heard of PAF Pilots flying Syrian planes and shooting down israeli planes without loss?

Besides, you are no mod neither you have to act as one

It doesnt matter who flew the planes all that matters is at the end of the day all three nations got their butt kicked in record time. If the Israelis can do that in 1967 ,boy they can do even better than that in future. Plus, their sophistication in weapons and related technology is way superior than those of Pakistan's. No need of a bias here, its all proven facts.

Note: I was talking to P.I.A to be carefull about language, i didnt invite you to talk in behalf of him did i?. If P.I.A want to reply me then let him, no need of a third person as far as what i have told to him is concerned.alright?:sniper:

Last edited:
Ha Ha your wrong Canada dosn`t follow a king or queen. We have a primeminister. We do however have some level of respect and ties (token mainly). She comes and visits and the royal family members come here to kingston for military training, kinda like when you grow up and leave home your your own person but you dont turn your back on your parents unlike some other countries no names mentioned.

As far as who has the most powerful military well depends on how you look at it. I may be wrong but the europen union would be the strongest. If one of the member states is attacked dont all countries jump on the wagon? if so god help the invading country. a united europe with Germany as its leader watch out.

Last edited:
Wrong John watson! As per the Constitution Act, 1867, Canada is a constitutional monarchy, wherein the role of the reigning sovereign is both legal and practical. The Crown is regarded as a corporation, with the monarch, vested as she is with all powers of state..a lil google will help you John.

This List fails beacause Pakistan is #15 on list

jk lol:lol::lol::lol:

The reason this List fails is because he did not account for the Nuclear powers.

And it also depends on difference of technolgy, Surprise element (Israel carried out surprise attack on Egypt), will to fight and planning and preparedness on behalf of govt and military leadership.

Please have a look on the worlds most powerful Military.

World Military Strength Ranking

The thing I found from here is that China & India together can easily finish the domination of America. China is at 3rd place and India as at 4th place. Russia is on 2nd and I am sure it will never join hands with America. So America will be all alone.

JAI HO..

How can you believe on that Rankings. Is there any prove that these rankings are true. Infact Pakistan won from India in 1965 and 1999 and lost only a single war. Then how India can be superior to Pakistan. Morever why china will shake hands with India. World know about relations of India and China. China is angry at India too much and already beaten India after defending. Please get better Info before posting again.
Ok again discuss rankings . Rankings are based upon the number of soldiers in army and weapons. It is not based upon truth. Please first see the wars history and then post. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom