What's new

Have a look! World most powerful Militaries.

firstly india has never attacked pakistan, pakistan has been the aggressor/initiator in all wars. I am not saying this. Paf ex air marshals say it.links given read carefully.

Nur Khan reminisces ’65 war -DAWN - National; September 6, 2005

DAWN.COM | Columnists | Wise-words-from-an-old-warrior

iran is not a nuke power till now, but no one is attacking.
iraq attacked kuwait & so had to be attacked.

So in reality it does not matter, since in a real war nukes will not be used & by mistake if any country uses it, then tht country will be banished.

grow up kid

Iran isn't but how can you be sure it will not be attacked by israil?

You still havent answered my question Would Iraq or Afghanistan be attacked if they were a nuclear power?

What about 1947 and 1971??

Forget the past, the present india beating its war drum, and moving troops to border during musharaf's time and after 26/11?

Its you that needs to grow up, and show some maturaity.

You still havent answered my question Would Iraq or Afghanistan be attacked if they were a nuclear power?
Whats is that means ?. Does this mean that by becoming a nuclear power you can do whatever you want ?. And you can support what ever the atrocities in your country and no one question you because you are a nuclear power.
Forget the past, the present india beating its war drum, and moving troops to border during musharaf's time and after 26/11?
That is because we have a faithful neighbour.

If Afghanistan was a nucklear power would Russia have attacked??

Would Russia allow Afghanistan to become a Nuclear Power?

If iraq was a nuclear power would america have attacked??

Would US allow Iraq to be a Nuclear Power?

Pakistan is a nuclear power, india wouldn't attack us, it tried twice.

When the gap between India and Pakistan is same/approaching as Russia and Afghanistan or US and Iraq, be rest assured that India will not allow Pakistan to remain a Nuclear Power.

I dont think so...
If India is there proxy against china they would have not supported Pakistan.They would have choosen one from us. But US is supporting Pakistan as well. so I Think its not true.

One thing is very clear US dominates PAK then any other country in world. US only created Talibaan for there advantage and now Pakistan is paying price for it. And now when US thinks Taaliban can create problem for them in future they are using Pakistan against it.Finally pakistan is killing its own people.Pakistan should have stopped creation of Talibaan long back.

Its great to imagine that Next Big Thing is Asia, not Europe, Not America, Not any other region of the world but North to South Asia.

Regarding USA supporting Pakistan and India, USA was supporting Pakistan because of their own stake in Afghanistan. True, Americans went beyond the line of expectation and they offered Pakistan literally everything we wanted.. but then China was not in Picture, it was Russia and Pakistan was the equal enemy of Russia as USA itself was. They didnt' come to support India because India and Russia were together than.

Now take a look where world stnads today. Russia is not potent as it used to be and the next challange for USA is astonishingly growing and strengthening China. For that reason, USA came ahead and offered India something India could never even dream of, the Nuclear Deal going against its policies and rather made India specific laws to support it... only because India could be China what Pakistan was to Russia. Your observation is not wrong that USA is still supporting Pakistan but its reason is War-Against-Terrorism. Period. If that ends today, USA would "divorce" Pakistan and would start its one-sided honey-moon with newly wed India. And by the way, with this view, Pakistan would be an enemy of USA because Pakistan and China are very close and if Pakistan gainst strength through China, it would cancel or reduce Indian dominence and consequently, potency of India against China.

Um Im a Welsh American and this site honestly does make me laugh well the people on here anyway.
You guys have seemed to forget about the U.K., the largest Airforce and Navy in the EU and second largest in NATO? The largest armed forces in Afghanistan other than the US.
It has a bigger airforce than Germany and France combined in number of aircrafts and is amongst if not the best trained armed forces in the world. 2 most powerfull economy in Europe and 5th largest in the World and by far the most powerfull country in Europe (other than Russia) but this is debateable. It also has hundreds of nukes and 4 new nuclear subs are on order and the only country in the world other than the US in the process of having Supercarriers.
The UK's alliance with the United States is the strongest in the world and Americans and Britons share the same culuture. This adds massively to the UK power and infulence in the world it could actualy be considered the second most powerfull for that reason.

The Battle of Yarmouk can be seen as an example in military history where an inferior force by superior generalship manages to overcome a superior force.

Morale & Determination Matters .. Not Military Toys ...

^^Yup you are right the battle of Yarmouk changed the shape of history(It's a Pity that most modern western Historians don't realize) but i bet you that we modern Muslims not even have the 100,000 part of the Faith Present in those Days Muslims.

does anyone here even think about turkey and their strength...? because i heard that turkey has the most powerful special forces..

does anyone here even think about turkey and their strength...? because i heard that turkey has the most powerful special forces..
Special Forces? The British SAS, French GIGN, German GSG-9, Russian and Israeli special forces are the most ruthless and powerful on earth, dude. What are you talking about?

Turkey is very good but not the "most powerful".

Special Forces? The British SAS, French GIGN, German GSG-9, Russian and Israeli special forces are the most ruthless and powerful on earth, dude. What are you talking about?

Turkey is very good but not the "most powerful".

How about the American ones. Delta force, seals team 6.

Back
Top Bottom