What's new

Have a look! World most powerful Militaries.

saudi arabia More powerful than the Pak Army ?
What rubbish

The Saudi couldn't defend their own country in the first gulf war against iraq and begged Pak army to come and defend them !

What rubbish

The Saudi couldn't defend their own country in the first gulf war against iraq and begged Pak army to come and defend them !

These days many people sit behind the computer and make propaganda against Pakistan.

Pakistan is the enemy for Zionists and also Hindu majority India (the second most populated country in the world).

So you will see more negative written about Pakistan on the internet than positive.

"France does not have a gutts neither Saudi does"

what nonsense...
Have u heard about an French General named "Napoleon Bonaparte"??

I am talking about todays france. Just recall the Balkan war and American had to go finally and rescue the European forces at the end.

What rubbish

Actually they immediately begged the US Army to come and defend them and they did.

Also don't forget that this was 20 years ago and they have been spending a lot of money since then. Although I agree that money isn't everything, you can buy almost everything for it when it comes to military capability.
Money equals technology and don't forget the US is helping to train the Saudis. If the Saudi Soldiers understand the planes and other tech they buy from the US, then yes they are more "powerful"(conventionally) at least in some aspects of capability. That does not mean they would necessarily win a war!
It is an analysis of capability based on available information.
Yes Pakistan has the sixth largest military in the world by manpower, but as many studies show the tech is 3rd rate, the training could be improved and finances would be bad without 4,3 billion in US military aid.
See this is why it is official state doctrine to use nuclear capability to outweigh the conventional weakness and protect from an attack.
I understand you guys are proud of the Pak-military and you should be, they have enormous balls facing the Taliban. But lets not get carried away in terms of overall comparative strength.

Oh and Omar, so to you every fact (as f.e. the spending chart) that doesn't depict Pakistan as the 2nd or 3rd most powerful country in the world is propaganda huh? Conspiracy theories are always born out of ignorance..

Last edited:
By your twisted logic it is obvious that the Soviet Union "created all conditions for its [the Taliban] emergence" when they interfered in Afghani affairs, invaded and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Afghans.

dude...have you forgotten what america did in Nam?
the cold war was going on...and just as the americans wanted a commie free world...the ruskies wanted commuism to grow...afghanistan had an unsuccesful communist revolution....so the soveits wanted to paint the country red.
imo both the america and the soviet union considered the whole world to be their battle-ground in the cold war...from cuba to korea to afghanistan to vietnam...people died protecting political ideologies.

Actually they immediately begged the US Army to come and defend them and they did.

Also don't forget that this was 20 years ago and they have been spending a lot of money since then. Although I agree that money isn't everything, you can buy almost everything for it when it comes to military capability.
Money equals technology and don't forget the US is helping to train the Saudis. If the Saudi Soldiers understand the planes and other tech they buy from the US, then yes they are more "powerful"(conventionally) at least in some aspects of capability. That does not mean they would necessarily win a war!
It is an analysis of capability based on available information.
Yes Pakistan has the sixth largest military in the world by manpower, but as many studies show the tech is 3rd rate, the training could be improved and finances would be bad without 4,3 billion in US military aid.
See this is why it is official state doctrine to use nuclear capability to outweigh the conventional weakness and protect from an attack.
I understand you guys are proud of the Pak-military and you should be, they have enormous balls facing the Taliban. But lets not get carried away in terms of overall comparative strength.

Oh and Omar, so to you every fact (as f.e. the spending chart) that doesn't depict Pakistan as the 2nd or 3rd most powerful country in the world is propaganda huh? Conspiracy theories are always born out of ignorance..

You're just full of s h i t and don't know what you're talking about. Pakistan has a first class army and sufficient technology at disposal which can be utilized to obliterate whole countries. How many countries build their own subs, tanks, fighter jets, ammunition, missiles, nukes etc.? You can count them on one hand. Despite scarce resources Pakistan has always managed to find an excellent balance between quantity and quality. That's also the sole reason why Pakistan still exists today despite all the hostility around it. You can keep on believing in your conspiracy studies which are politically motived and biased in every sense of the word. People like you are full of such lame arguments. You repeat the same brainwash propaganda in every discussion. It's like a recording that repeats itself. Nothing substantive factual. Sheer jealousy and rage. Also, let's get over the aids argument now, shall we? It's old, boring and totally irrelevant. The Americans are desperate to hand out peanuts in order to achieve their dirty little interests. Pakistan doesn't need American aids. Pakistan is such a strategically located country that it can look after itself. Pakistan is resource rich. It's only a matter of having honest and patriotic leadership that makes the best decisions in the interest of the nation. The Americans have installed and imposed their inept puppets.

Well, let me burst your tiny bubble. Pakistan isn't a walkover by any means. You're trying your level best to destroy it in every way possible, but you will always fail. You tried to destroy Pakistan by applying sanction, you failed miserably. You're now fuelling an insurgency and aiding terrorists from across the border and you will fail again. Mark my words.

Last edited:
That's wht I am wondering about, those stats are total BS, MODs plz close this thread, it is just baseless

yes true,this is just bs.......this comparisons adds nothing here,one wd always be patriotic in this issues,and soon this wd turn ugly......

How the fuk is Israel stronger than Pakistan??????? Pakistans Total Available Military Manpower (6th) is 82,747,782, Israels (36th) is 3,353,936..... Pakistans Military Manpower (7th) is 650,000, Israels (22nd) is 187,000..... Pakistans Reserve Military Manpower (10th) is 528,000, Israels (12th) is 408,000...... Pakistans Available Manpower Fit for Military Service (5th) is 63,822,970, Israels (36th) is 2,836,722...... Pakistans Total Available Manpower Reaching Military (4th) is 3,998,981, Israels (36th) is 118,134..... Pakistans Paramilitary Manpower (10th) is 302,000, Israels (37th) is 8,050...... Pakistans Available Labor Force (8th) is 48,230,000, Israels (36th) is 2,894,000........................ After all this $hit, Israels 11th and Pakistan is 15th? Wow, chat $hit, this is total nonsense....

this is some next thread...
hw on earth could nepal, afghanistan, lebanon have a better military then bangladesh..this website has not got any basic knowledge

Iran is on 18th while Pakistan is on 15th. How did you make up Iran being stronger then Pakistan.

I dunno yaar, what i do know is Iran is a regional power and pakistan is not. however i really doubt the Iranian's millitary capability is superior to pakistan. honestly.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom