What's new

Hate crimes against Muslims see no end, multiple events reported in the past one week

Hindu religious bigotry is based on race and caste. Hindus suck up to Afghans and Arabs, however most Muslims of India are from lower castes and are simple minded. Bigots hate people they think are weak.

It’s just a normal day there. Muslims can be beaten on the slightest made up context. Everyone looks on and the police arrest the Muslim.

This is the India that Jinnah always knew the country would turn into

He understood

He understood that Muslims needed a state and MILITARY of our own to practice their faith and protect their interests

Indian Muslims must understand that Jinnah was right and they now need a Pakistan of their own

and the start of this comes from creating areas of Muslim majority away from the Hindus

In few years India could enter a major civil war perhaps even a decade away or 2 decades but India is headed towards civil war because the authority is non-existing and the place is gone to the dogs and there is no security whatsoever.. India will soon face heavy sanctions
Nope, Indian Muslims have been completely emasculated. They are a bunch of emaciated fourth class entity in India with no fight left in them. Plus, hindus will simply overwhelm them with sheer numbers. Even the highly martial Sikhs can't stand up to the hindu state machinery.

I blame the Muslims....grab a few of these Hindus and cut their tiny lullis and say anyone bullying will get this. Use social media to identify and take them out....fact is Muslims of Indian have become Indian. Darpook

India will probably collapse within a decade and I'm being generous here.

I blame the Muslims....grab a few of these Hindus and cut their tiny lullis and say anyone bullying will get this. Use social media to identify and take them out....fact is Muslims of Indian have become Indian. Darpook
Muslim is not race or ethnicity. Anybody can identify as Muslim. You would be lost in that country of over a billion with diversity based on language, race, ethnicity, and caste.

This is the India that Jinnah always knew the country would turn into

He understood

He understood that Muslims needed a state and MILITARY of our own to practice their faith and protect their interests

Indian Muslims must understand that Jinnah was right and they now need a Pakistan of their own

and the start of this comes from creating areas of Muslim majority away from the Hindus
This.

100% this.

When India collapses, Muslims should atleast be in a position where they can form a state of their own. Not be wiped out completely.

This.

100% this.

When India collapses, Muslims should atleast be in a position where they can form a state of their own. Not be wiped out completely.
Other than Kashmir, Muslims are not majority anywhere. Pakistan [East and West] were created by areas of Muslim majority which resulted in the partition of Punjab and led to the ethnic cleansing of East Punjabi Muslims and West Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs. Technically, this is a crime against humanity.

Muslim is not race or ethnicity. Anybody can identify as Muslim. You would be lost in that country of over a billion with diversity based on language, race, ethnicity, and caste.
I have been to India and travelled extensively...so spare me the ......

If this happened to a Hindu in Pakistan entire India would be on war tone. Hindu goverment would be offering news briefings but it is happening to a Muslim not only everyone is ok with it even the Muslims and Pakistanis are ... Its fact of life, so what, not Pakistani, i cant be bothered, nothing new, regular ocvurance, what can i do about it, dont care, they deserve because arab of gulf said indians musliks arent even Muslim, as long as its not me who care.

Jews allowed they ended in constration camps. If you allow this you will end in concentration camps. Jews have learnt lesson now if u say jew without apologizing for holocaust you are accused of being anti semetic. Now they are killing Muslims with imputiny but you cant say shit without fist condeming holocaust because u afraid u gona get delt.

When a community as a whole chooses to remain silent in the face of evil, it will be hunted down by that emboldened evil.

What if we let the Muslim zealots give the same treatment to hindus living and making tons of money in the middle east? Yes, and of course make them chant Allah Akbar. Would pajeets accept it as a part of living there?

Back
Top Bottom