What's new

Hate crimes against Muslims see no end, multiple events reported in the past one week

Hate crimes against Muslims are becoming an ugly daily occurrence in India. There are active and widespread anti-Muslim campaigns run by Hindu right-wing parties that criminalize the very existence of Muslims in the country.
In the last two weeks, brave “Hindutva warriors” have assaulted many Muslims, vandalized several Muslim properties, and forced a few Muslims to chant “Jai Shri Ram”.

On August 22, A Muslim man who was selling bangles was thrashed by a group of men in Madhya Pradesh’s Indore city, according to an NDTV report. Shockingly, An FIR was slapped on the bangle seller invoking POCSO. Madhya Pradesh’s home minister, later, on record accused the bangle seller of impersonating as a Hindu and sexually abusing a girl. He defended the attackers by claiming that it was the result of locals’ outrage after learning of the girl’s alleged molestation. Indian TV channels called it a sinister conspiracy against Hindu girls and women and termed it ‘Bangle jihad. They linked it with ‘love jihad’.

Likewise, a Muslim tanga (horse-pulled rickshaw) driver from Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow was forced to chant ‘Jai Hind‘ and ‘Pakistan murdabad‘ after some right-wing elements claimed that he painted a Pakistani flag on his rickshaw. The rickshaw did not sport the Pakistani flag but an Islamic one. However, the right-wing elements didn’t pay heed and forced him to chant nationalistic slogans.

A police officer from Lucknow, who wished to remain unnamed, told the Print: “I’ve known the driver for a while, he sometimes helps the police with Durga Pooja celebrations as well. He’s a poor chap and hasn’t been able to buy himself a tempo like his peers. The issue was blown out of proportion after powerful people, including the MLA, visited and forced him to put an Indian flag on his tanga. It is an Islamic flag and not a Pakistani flag.”

In another similar incident, a Muslim Dosa seller’s stall was vandalized in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura, for using a “Hindu name”, multiple “Hindutva groups” said that a Muslim family was running the eatery named after Hindu gods. The name was changed from ‘Shrinath Dosa’ to ‘American Dosa Corner’.

A video of the incident posted on Facebook by Devraj Pandit, the man who was leading the mob. He accused the vendor of “economic jihad”, claiming that Hindus don’t get employed because of people like him.

Devraj appealed to his followers to “rebel against such vendors who seek the aid of Sanathana dharma”. Pandit identifies himself as a devotee of hate preacher Yati Narasinganand Saraswati.

In another incident, A Muslim hawker was allegedly beaten up by two unidentified people in Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh after he failed to show his Aadhaar card. Khan had told NewsClick that he was attacked because of his religious identity. “I was selling eatables in a Hindu-dominated area,” he said. “They also looted Rs 900 cash from me.”

“They were beating me, saying teri himmat kaise hui mere gaon me ghusne ki [how dare you enter our village] and stopped only after I fell unconscious upon the villagers’ intervention,” he said, according to the First Information Report. “They threatened to kill me if I entered the village again before leaving the spot.”

Earlier, on 8 August, slogans for the annihilation of Muslims were raised in the heart of India’s capital New Delhi. Among the slogans raised at the event were “Jab mulle kaate jayenge, hum Ram Ram chillayenge” (When Muslims will be slain, we will chant Lord Ram’s name) and “Hindustan mein rahna hoga, to Jai Shri Ram kahna hoga” (If you want to live in India, you must say Hail Lord Ram).

These attacks are being carried out on a large across India, well-organized outfits have been put into action to keep an ‘eye’ on the Muslims of the country.

With hate preachers like Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati, who call India’s Muslims as the jihadist enemies of Hindus and abuse Prophet Mohammad on live television, the militant Hindutva seems to be getting stronger.
In February 2020, the Human Rights Watch had raised concerns saying that the “authorities in India have adopted laws and policies that systematically discriminate against Muslims and stigmatize critics of the government”.

“The BJP’s embrace of the Hindu majority at the expense of minorities has seeped into government institutions, undermining equal protection of the law without discrimination,” Meenakshi Ganguly, South Asia director at Human Rights Watch, had said.

“The BJP government’s actions have stoked communal hatred, created deep fissures in society, and led to much fear and mistrust of authorities among minority communities,” Ganguly had said.
“India’s standing as a secular democracy is at serious risk unless the government rolls back discriminatory laws and policies and ensures justice for abuses against minorities.
And above that they blame the victims

When a community as a whole chooses to remain silent in the face of evil, it will be hunted down by that emboldened evil.

Who is going to raise the voice for Muslims of India? Indian Muslims cant even squeek because gobarment in power wants end of Muslim. Even a squeak against Hindus and gobarment of india will authorize Hindutvadis to massacre muslims... Police and Hindu army will join hands with the Hindutvadis to kill Indian Muslims of India.

Best policy of Muslims of India is to avoid any confrontation and appease em. And Muslims of Pakistan should open war front on Hindus on YouTube. I would have done it long ago but i am occupied in Deeni matters. Plz somone open youtube channel and put all these vids on that channel. Gobar fest vids ... Muslims being assaulted killed, places burnt, ect . Source all of them on one channel and share ...

Poor standards of education, reliance in a "higher power" above, and a misplaced belief that "doctors/lawyers/engineers" are everything leading to vast unemployment have created this cesspool where people see faith as a mark of identity and segregate themselves.

The vast majority of Indians cannot be trusted to reliably elect leaders to lead them out of this cesspool that India has become until religion is relegated to the home, the education system is revamped, and the unproductive section of society is sterlized.

India should outsource running the country.

Who is going to raise the voice for Muslims of India? Indian Muslims cant even squeek because gobarment in power wants end of Muslim. Even a squeak against Hindus and gobarment of india will authorize Hindutvadis to massacre muslims... Police and Hindu army will join hands with the Hindutvadis to kill Indian Muslims of India.

Best policy of Muslims of India is to avoid any confrontation and appease em. And Muslims of Pakistan should open war front on Hindus on YouTube. I would have done it long ago but i am occupied in Deeni matters. Plz somone open youtube channel and put all these vids on that channel. Gobar fest vids ... Muslims being assaulted killed, places burnt, ect . Source all of them on one channel and share ...
Muslims of East Punjab were ethnically cleansed. In other areas they held their own.

Muslims of East Punjab were ethnically cleansed. In other areas they held their own.

Against civilians they held their own. Current state of affairs in India is that entire Hindu-kind even abroad wants to massacre all Muslim ASAP. And they have full support of police and army. Police is virtually in the pocket of Hindutvadis (Hindu terrorists). And as soon as the army is deployed exactly the same thing will happen what white police officer does to black man. Natural bias of white police officer toward white folk is that they get shut and shoot. With black folks they shoot and kill and plant a gun and sprinkle some cocaine on killed to make it look like drug dealer gun fight. Exactly this is going to happen to Indian Muslims if army ever gets deployed the Hindu soilders will shoot first asking no question. When it will come to Hindu mobs, array bhai peechay hatto nah, bas karo nahin maro is ko, mahirbani karo chor do is ko. And if Muslims beat a Hindu or a swing a stick at him or run toward him Hindu army will shoot them dead.

Muslims of India should all shift/relocate to region of Deobandi, Bareilly, region bordering Kashmir and Punjab. All of them should sell their properties and should locate to this region of India. See image.

Islamistan.JPG

Also Muslims of India should form fight clubs, thug clubs, 10'000 MuslimVadis that can be called into action in very very very short notice, in any part of India. One call of help, one threat of violence toward Muslims and all pick up swords, spears, sticks, Allahu Akbar and charge into Hindutvadi villages, cities, temples, bazaars, and brutalize them and make them recite Shahadah and make em eat shit and kill cow with a blunt knife, or make em eat the cow while it is alive.

The day i become leader of Pakistan, lols, I would make it my goverment policy of arming the Muslims of India to teeth. And I wouldnt care if we end in nuclear war, mf's nuclear war it is. This is the policy goverment of Pakistan should be following.

MAKE NOISE, CREATE CHAOS AGAINST INDIA FOR KILLING OF MUSLIMS, CALL IN UN COUNCILS, ISSUE THREATS OF WAR IF INDIA DOESNT STOP WE GO TO WAR, CREATE WAR SITUATION, ORDER NUCLEAR MISSILES TO BE PREPARED, TARGETS CHOSEN, START ALL OUT CHAOS OF WAR AGAINST INDIA. Call upon Ummah call the Jihad use the religious scholars of Pakistan to approach influential scholars of Muslim countries, tell them to preach to their population, excite and incite war against Hindu India, prepare the populations and compell the goverments to toe the line of Ummah. When you make enough noise, present realistic threat of war we will achieve our objectives and help Muslims of India.

But we are smitten with Wahn:

Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and plant Wahn/enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. Ref: Abu Dawood, Book 38, Hadith 4284.

This is our reality. This is the reality of Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims and of world in general. We love our comfortable life. If I am not being assaulted and a Muslim woman is raped by Hindus ... there was nothing i could do ... they were three of them ... shes not my responsibility ... why did the bitch come out anyway dint she know how dangerous it is now days ... i have kids to provide for i couldnt stop to help her what if i got killed and my kids would starve ... getting raped is not bad as getting killed atleast she wasnt killed they would have killed me if i had stopped her ... all the excuses. love of life and its luxurys and fear of harm to self and death ... we're scum.

Against civilians they held their own. Current state of affairs in India is that entire Hindu-kind even abroad wants to massacre all Muslim ASAP. And they have full support of police and army. Police is virtually in the pocket of Hindutvadis (Hindu terrorists). And as soon as the army is deployed exactly the same thing will happen what white police officer does to black man. Natural bias of white police officer toward white folk is that they get shut and shoot. With black folks they shoot and kill and plant a gun and sprinkle some cocaine on killed to make it look like drug dealer gun fight. Exactly this is going to happen to Indian Muslims if army ever gets deployed the Hindu soilders will shoot first asking no question. When it will come to Hindu mobs, array bhai peechay hatto nah, bas karo nahin maro is ko, mahirbani karo chor do is ko. And if Muslims beat a Hindu or a swing a stick at him or run toward him Hindu army will shoot them dead.

Muslims of India should all shift/relocate to region of Deobandi, Bareilly, region bordering Kashmir and Punjab. All of them should sell their properties and should locate to this region of India. See image.

View attachment 774672

Also Muslims of India should form fight clubs, thug clubs, 10'000 MuslimVadis that can be called into action in very very very short notice, in any part of India. One call of help, one threat of violence toward Muslims and all pick up swords, spears, sticks, Allahu Akbar and charge into Hindutvadi villages, cities, temples, bazaars, and brutalize them and make them recite Shahadah and make em eat shit and kill cow with a blunt knife, or make em eat the cow while it is alive.

The day i become leader of Pakistan, lols, I would make it my goverment policy of arming the Muslims of India to teeth. And I wouldnt care if we end in nuclear war, mf's nuclear war it is. This is the policy goverment of Pakistan should be following.

MAKE NOISE, CREATE CHAOS AGAINST INDIA FOR KILLING OF MUSLIMS, CALL IN UN COUNCILS, ISSUE THREATS OF WAR IF INDIA DOESNT STOP WE GO TO WAR, CREATE WAR SITUATION, ORDER NUCLEAR MISSILES TO BE PREPARED, TARGETS CHOSEN, START ALL OUT CHAOS OF WAR AGAINST INDIA. Call upon Ummah call the Jihad use the religious scholars of Pakistan to approach influential scholars of Muslim countries, tell them to preach to their population, excite and incite war against Hindu India, prepare the populations and compell the goverments to toe the line of Ummah. When you make enough noise, present realistic threat of war we will achieve our objectives and help Muslims of India.

But we are smitten with Wahn:

Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and plant Wahn/enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. Ref: Abu Dawood, Book 38, Hadith 4284.

This is our reality. This is the reality of Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims and of world in general. We love our comfortable life. If I am not being assaulted and a Muslim woman is raped by Hindus ... there was nothing i could do ... they were three of them ... shes not my responsibility ... why did the bitch come out anyway dint she know how dangerous it is now days ... i have kids to provide for i couldnt stop to help her what if i got killed and my kids would starve ... getting raped is not bad as getting killed atleast she wasnt killed they would have killed me if i had stopped her ... all the excuses. love of life and its luxurys and fear of harm to self and death ... we're scum.
You have ethnic cleansing plan for Muslims of India which is more advanced than Hindutva. Who will feed and house them.

Other than Kashmir, Muslims are not majority anywhere. Pakistan [East and West] were created by areas of Muslim majority which resulted in the partition of Punjab and led to the ethnic cleansing of East Punjabi Muslims and West Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs. Technically, this is a crime against humanity.
That's why I am saying they should migrate to form Muslim majority areas.
Muslims of East Punjab were ethnically cleansed by Sikhs who wanted to form a homogeneous Sikh area in the erstwhile Sikh states of Punjab.

2BE509A3-B783-4587-8209-F69A600B5B8A.jpeg

SUPPORT FOR DISMANTLING GLOBAL HINDUTVA CONFERENCE

STATEMENT OF SUPPORT SIGNED BY MORE THAN 700 ACADEMICS

As scholars and members of academic communities around the world, we strongly condemn the campaign of harassment and intimidation against the Dismantling Global Hindutva conference, and stand in solidarity with the 49+ universities and 60+ departments and centers sponsoring the event. […] read more
LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM SCHOLARS OF GENOCIDE, MASS VIOLENCE, AND HUMAN RIGHTS
We, scholars of genocide, mass violence, and human rights, extend our support to the organizers of and participants in the upcoming conference “Dismantling Global Hindutva” on Sep 10-12, 2021. The scholarly conference has been co-sponsored by departments, centers, and programs at over 50 […] read more
STATEMENT OF SUPPORT ENDORSED BY40+ COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
We are writing to endorse the academic conference ‘Dismantling Global Hindutva’ to be held September 10-12, 2021. Hindutva has come to shape politics and culture in powerful ways both in India and abroad, and we believe that there is a great need for the study of it. We congratulate you on co-sponsoring this conference […] read more
LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM HINDUS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (HFHR)
August 23, 2021
“We are writing to you on behalf of Hindus for Human Rights (HfHR), a two-year old advocacy organization that provides a platform for progressive Hindus to speak out in support of democratic freedoms and pluralism.
HfHR advocates for civil and human rights in South Asia and North America, rooted in […] read more
STATEMENT OF SUPPORT FROM THE SOUTH ASIA SCHOLAR ACTIVIST COLLECTIVE (SASAC)
As scholars of South Asia concerned with the rising attempt to muzzle academic inquiry surrounding Hindutva, the global Hindu supremacist movement that is also referred to as Hindu nationalism, we write to extend our support to the organizers and participants of the upcoming conference “Dismantling Global Hindutva” on Sep 10-12, 2021. This is a major international scholarly conference which has […] read more
LEARN MORE ABOUT HINDUTVA

HINDUISM IS NOT HINDUTVA; CALLING OUT HINDUTVA IS NOT ANTI-HINDU
Hindu supremacists try to equate Hindutva with Hinduism as a way to fend off critique. Don't fall for it.
READ MORE

HARASSED BY HINDUTVA TROLLS? HERE IS A MANUAL
Everyday harms of Hindutva include reprehensible attacks against professors, journalists, and activists. SASAC has a guide for you.
READ MORE

FACTSHEET ON THE RSS
Georgetown University's Bridge Initiative released a fact sheet on the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, that summarizes its actions outside India.
READ MORE

READING LIST ON HINDUTVA
Find here a collection of top books on Hindu supremacy, including several authored by speakers at our conference.
READ MORE
CONTRIBUTING CO-SPONSORS
CENTERS/DEPARTMENTS FROM UNIVERSITIES INCLUDING

SUPPORTING CO-SPONSORS
CENTERS/DEPARTMENTS AT UNIVERSITIES INCLUDING

test-header-banner-3-1024x286.png

where those so called defenders of human rights now gone?

That's why I am saying they should migrate to form Muslim majority areas.

Muslims of East Punjab were ethnically cleansed by Sikhs who wanted to form a homogeneous Sikh area in the erstwhile Sikh states of Punjab.
Nobody should be moving to claim someone else's identity, land, state and ethnicity [Quran 49-13]. Muslims from East Punjab, Haryana, Uttarnachal were ethnically cleansed, although they largely moved to another part of Punjab. Those Muslim minority areas had higher percentage of Muslims than in Indian states today, other than Kashmir. This is not an achievement and your idea is ethnic cleansing which is a crime against humanity. Look up ethnic cleansing on Wikipedia. Basically, you have false understanding of the interests of Pakistan by wanting to cause massive suffering. And what makes you think non Kashmiri Hindus cannot migrate to Kashmir to do what you propose and claim their identity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom