What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

these days everyone keep saying this: ahmadinejad ruined iran. ahmadinejad was the worst president ever and crap like this.

But He did ruin Iran and he is the worst president of Iran, don't you think so?

i don't know then who vote this guy 4 and 8 years ago?

I don't know, but I certainly didn't, I couldn't vote anyway because I wasn't eligible, but I wouldn't have vote for him even if I could vote.

anyone that supported this guy once is now against him and i want to know why?

Because he is a populist, this is very typical actually, populist politicians usually deceive people into voting for them, these specie :D of politicians often have unrealistic goals, the goals they know they can't achieve, they tend to attract undereducated and poor votes mostly. However there are people who follow them due to ideological reasons, or other more personal reasons.

what has changed since 8 years ago? i'm absolutely not one of his followers but i really can't stand these kind of childish acts. if someone is not suitable then it is not suitable from now until 1000 years from now. so what was the point of supporting this guy 8 years ago(specially in year88)? my mention is not you only but every iranian in this forum that once supported

I definitely agree with you, but I'm afraid I was never his follower. He betrayed the country, he betrayed the supreme leader, and he is trying to create problem now that Mashaei has been disqualified.

actually i'm afraid the same mistake happened 8 years ago will happen this year for likes of jalili. lets hope not.

Man, ghalibaf is the only worthy person IMO. he proved himself with the way he handed Tehran.

also, ghalibaf ghiafash koobe, na meseleh ahmadinejad, ghiafe ahmadinejad khelie zesht bood. abroomoono bord.

I think Mr. Qalibaf will win because not only tehran will vote for him but the village (shahrestan) will vote for him too , i say so cause all other candidates are too sophisticated for the average village dweller to digest ( like jalili , rohani , etc.)

I think Mr. Qalibaf will win because not only tehran will vote for him but the village (shahrestan) will vote for him too , i say so cause all other candidates are too sophisticated for the average village dweller to digest ( like jalili , rohani , etc.)
in villages velaiaty is the most famous man. you think cause tehranis know ghalibaf then the whole Iran know him too? you get out of tehran, and nobody talks about him.

You have got to be kidding...

in villages velaiaty is the most famous man. you think cause tehranis know ghalibaf then the whole Iran know him too? you get out of tehran, and nobody talks about him.

My friend, if that's the case even Tehranis barely knew Ahaamdinejad in 84 let alone other provinces, give Ghalibaf a chance! ;)

My friend, if that's the case even Tehranis barely knew Ahaamdinejad in 84 let alone other provinces, give Ghalibaf a chance! ;)
now I got sure you don't live in Iran, in 84 Ahmadinejad was most popular mayor in tehran.

I am from khorasan and we know him well.I think he will get many votes from khorasan.

(بیشتر دنیا به مانند کشورهای شرق آسیا و کل اروپا و آمریکا و اکثر کشورهای عربی)، کاملا عزت و اعتبار بالای ایرانی را درک می کنید.
how do you say that in east asia people hate iran?I was in china last summer.they were so kind to iranian.

well brother , it is not the era of mr. velayati anymore , with internet and cell phone sms , now the villagers know who the mayor of tehran is and of course they want to fair as good as tehranis , still

You have got to be kidding...

No , i quitted that long time ago

Back
Top Bottom